Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Care Renew and Protect Lotion

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/19/2009 11:08:00 AM

Nice product. hydrates nicely. great for what you get for the price. a little goes a long way. i also like how this makes skin look younger. i might go back to this, however i hardly EVER buy the same product again in any area. my wandering ee will take me to something else next. but i suggest this product.
P.S. yes, SPF 5 is low. however, this is a DAILY moisturising lotion. like, if you are not going to be out for an extended period of time in harsh sun, this is a great alternative! so stop complaining. this isn't marketed as an actual sunscreen. you are supposed to use sunscreen anyways, if you are actually going to spend time in the sun! thats what sunscreen is for...like honestly do you moisturise DAILY with an ACTUAL sunscreen? i don't think so...

on 6/11/2007 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this lotion in a small tube to carry in my purse as a hand lotion, since it had sun protection. But the SPF is very low, 5, and the moisturizing benefits were mediocre. The price was cheap, but so was the packaging. The plastic tube kicked and creased very easily. I will not buy again. A better alternative for a hand cream with SPF is Sally Hansen Flawless Hands Skin Brightening Hand Cream with SPF 20, it's he cheapest hand cream I've found with a greater SPF than 15.

on 1/17/2007 9:51:00 AM

I initially bought Vaseline Intensive Care "Renew and Protect" because it had SPF in it. However, SPF 5 is not enough for the daytime. Dermatologists now recommend SPF 30, if not at least SPF 15, so I will no longer be using this product. I'm also worried about the proretinol/retinol ingredient because I read somewhere that retinol should not be applied near the eye area. Nonetheless, this was an good face lotion. It wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry hands or body, but the light, thin, and not too heavy consistency and level of moisture was great for my face. It absorbs pretty quickly and is not greasy.

on 11/15/2006 2:32:00 PM

One of my favorite body lotions. It has a nice texture, absorbs fast, an SPF of 5 and not much of a scent.

on 5/25/2006 2:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've been using this daily as my lotion, it makes me skin soft to the touch. It's a creamy inexpesive lotion. I'm sure I'll repurchse although there are so many lotions on the market, sighh my wandering eyes.

on 3/30/2006 10:10:00 PM

I only like using this on my legs, after shaving. For all other body parts, it proves a little too greasy - my hands always feel unclean after slathering this on. A little goes a long way, and it absorbs really well into very dehydrated areas, but if your skin is less than really dry, this may not be the best choice for you. The scent isn't great, but it's barely noticeable. It's a large container, with a pump, so the price is right, but I doubt I'll repurchase. I've used things I like more.

on 3/18/2006 11:50:00 PM

This lotion works prety well for dry skin. So as a lotion, it is great but I would never use it again. It stinks! It put it on and it smells ok, and after awhile the smell morphs into this horrible corn smell. When I smelled it in the store it smelled fine, but something with my body chemsitry makes it have a very nasty corn smell. I was using it at night before bed and my husband begged me to stop using it, the smell was just too much for him.

on 1/24/2006 12:39:00 PM

I bought this for the small percent of retinol in it and the SPF. Great for summer. My husband has really bad elbows and knees, let's say past the alligator stuff. Never puts lotion after taking a shower with Irish
Spring and hot water. After he complied, he allowed me to apply this to his arms and knees. The next morning he checked it out and it truly made a difference. it absorbed quickly which we both liked and the scent is nice and light and the feel is not greasy. Great moisturizer to carry around too if you have the flap tap cover. For me though, I prefer something with AHA to use after shower and before night, but for putting on during lunch breaks, it is wonderful. Def repurchase.

on 9/6/2005 4:01:00 AM

The best lotion I have ever used. I have tried every kind of body lotion imaginable. It is light wieght yet moisture packed, even for post leg shave, we all know how dry that is. It is not too greasy in the summer. But most importantly, it smooths your skin like you wouldn't believe. I even had exezma, gone! Only bad points, scent is so so, bottle not for travel due to pump and does sting a bit on the legs right afer shaving but only last for a few seconds then ultimate smooth. Love it, love it!

on 7/29/2005 9:42:00 PM

I agree that this lotion is quite light and you may need more than one application to keep your skin feeling soft. The scent is ok and doesn't bother me at all. I've tried using this lotion on my face as well, it didn't cause any breakouts and kept my skin feeling soft and smooth. I'm on about to finish my second bottle already.

Top Rated Vaseline Products