October 30, 2014 | 1754 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Ageless Results Renewing Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eye cream was decent. It was nice and thick and glides into skin smoothly. It doesn't have a strong scent and it sure didn't burn like the ageless results day cream (THANK GOODNESS!) I wouldn't recommend it for day use if you apply makeup because it takes what feels like an eternity to dry and it's very thick so it makes the make up application to the area very difficult and causes cake-face. I prefer to use it at night before bed. It made my skin very soft and I used it for about a month. I saw no decrease in the tiny wrinkles under my eyes. It was a decent cream. It kept my eye area hydrated and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by bink180

My mom didn't like using the eye cream and I refused to let her throw it away and I started using it. Its a really nice thick cream suitable for night wear and its kind of yellow. There weren't any mica particles in my eye like some other people had and it moisturized my eyes pretty well. I was kind of hoping it would tighten any fine lines that were starting to form but I didn't see any difference in my eyes when it came to that. Eyes are a lot softer though. But i just wished it had some firming properties

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well this is an ok eye cream. I don't notice any anti aging properties but it does moisturize nicely. As noted before it is a rather thick cream more suited for night. I would buy again only because it was so cheap ( i got it for free when i purchased the line filler which actually works quite well).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MulanDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The cream is a pale yellow and has tiny mica particles. It has a slight tangy smell, that remind me of glycolic acid or other renewing acids. It was a nice, creamy consistency to put on.
I believe I stopped using it because the mica irritated my sensitive eyes after sleep. But I think it would be good for daytime use.
I don't have wrinkles and wasn't sure why I got this (probably the buy 1 get 1 free promotion). It seems quite moisturizing and I don't think it broke me out. But these cream types might be too much for milia-sensitive eyes like mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product doesn't do anything for the bags or darkness under my eyes. It does, however, help with the fine lines. Sometimes I use it as an all-over facial moisturizer at night because the cream is very thick. Although the price was fairly cheap, I don't think I will purchase again because it didn't help with the bags like the description said it would.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

At first I really liked it. Felt it was very moisturising and made the skin around my eyes very soft. Maybe a third of a jar in I noticed little bumps under my eye, milia... Stopped using right away and went back to my nothing special Nivea DNAge and the milia has gone. So no, too heavy for my eyes after all, will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

I tried this one for only two nights and just on one eye to test it out. Seemed to make the bags smaller. It caused dryness on my upper brow and also a white bump. Don't like the container type either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is very tiny jar but a little of this product really goes a long way. the cream is VERY thick so you only need a small amt. it says to apply day and night, however i really only use this at night since it is really thick. it doesn''t really seem to sink in right away, but i am sure throughout the night it absorbs. My eyes are looking a little better already ( I have only been using this for a week, will update later). I have really dark circles and this seems to give it the moisture they need. i don't really rub it in, i just apply a thin layer..it is a little sticky but i forget about it and go on with my night.. overall, seems like it's effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Lokilani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cream. I was using it day and night but found it was pilling under my makeup, though it did have a nice 'lightening' effect, I wound up wiping it off.
Since using it at night my under eye skin has been very moisturized and when I wake up my bags are a lot smaller and my eyes look more refreshed. I haven't noticed anything on the really fine lines I have yet, but I am more than happy with how much more awake and rested my eyes look first thing in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lipstixrule

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really thick eye cream. This is great for a night treatment, but I would never use this in the day. After trying it once and getting raccoon eyes within an hour, with no bottom lash mascara application, I learned my lesson. Great price for a really good eye moisturizer than definitely minimized crepiness. The lower rating is only because it is not something that works out as a good day product.