Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Natural Cosmetics Fragrance Free Daily Conditioner

2.0

Not tested on animals

on 3/25/2010 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Firstly, my hair is color treated and fine, but in good condition. I used this conditioner today. Terrible stuff. Very thick, tough to wash out. My hair wasn't silky in the shower, but I held out hope. After my shower, I could just about run a wide tooth comb through my wet, shoulder length baby fine hair. It wasn't knotted, but more like matted together, even though I'd rinsed my hair well. Once dry, my hair was weighed down and frizzy. What a combo. This will be a first for me, but I'm returning this stuff and getting my $8 back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I found this to be one of the worst fragrance free conditioners I have ever tried. As mentioned it is waxy and leaves your hair rather dull and lifeless while still appearing damaged- thats quite an accomplishment- not sure how they do it but I threw this product out after three uses.

on 8/22/2007 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This conditioner was pretty average, and my curly/frizzy hair needs a bunch more help than average. It puts a kind of waxy coating on the hair which makes my hair frizzy. I've had the same thing happen with other, highly-rated conditioners, though (even jojoba oil makes my hair frizz- go figure), so I think this might work really well for some people. When I used this with the matching shampoo, my scalp was slightly itchy, but I think it was the shampoo. I gave the packaging two lippies because it's hard to pop the top open in the shower.

I have hair that is pretty normal, though the roots get a bit oily and the ends a touch dry from coloring a shade darker.

want that dry-ends, matted-down, greasy-roots look of a traveling folk singer on an indie label that doesn't get to shower much? this is the product for you! it isn't very hydrating plus is kind of a PITA to rinse clean--what a novel invention.

needless to say, my search for fragrance free haircare continues... continued >>