Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Cosmic

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/13/2010 12:37:00 PM

Purchased this at big lots for less than a $1. I agree with one poster that it kinda resembles a toned down oh baby from mac. Its really pretty with a brown lip liner.

on 3/27/2009 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

been using this for years and also revert back if i change to another supplier. love the colour as i find that some high street makeup bnands dont cater for dark skin but this lip gloss is the best
If this was to ever get discontinued i would be at a loss!

on 3/27/2009 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great colour and neutral flavour will cause me to buy again, but the lame, slippy, oily formula makes me long for an overpriced dupe. I mean, I really wish this stayed on for longer than 10 minutes. It seems that these don't come filled all the way; perhaps to prevent product from oozing out when the applicator is replaced, which it doesn't. I'd describe the colour as a nude, neutral brown with a lustre finish, neither too silver, nor too gold; neither too shiny nor frosty. For reference, I am NC30 / BE golden medium.

on 11/14/2008 12:26:00 PM

Love it - love it - love it!! One of the lip glosses that people comment on when I wear it! Thought Rimmel had stopped producing it but found it again recently and was delighted! Doesn't last very long but that's the norm with glosses! Buy buy buy!!!

I tried one of these a few years ago and I think the formula must have been different because it smelled horrible and was so thick and sticky,, but on a whim I bought this a few weeks back and it doesn't smell and it feels nice on the lips,, doesn't last super long but I've yet to find a gloss that does,, I wear this over many of my long wearing lipsticks for a classy toned down look when I want to do a smokey eye and a neutral but polished mouth.

on 10/24/2007 1:06:00 PM

Love this lip gloss! adds moisture and a small amount of color. Can get a little sticky if too much is applied. Definelty need to blot after application. Am looking to buy in other colors

on 9/24/2007 2:04:00 PM

If you want a good sheer brown gloss that doesn't make a hole in your wallet, then go for it! This Cosmic shade is a really nice beigy-brown with a light pearly effect, I like to use this with MAC cremestick liner in Raw Refined: it makes a beautiful nude yet elegant lip makeup. I just wish it would last longer but hey, it's only a gloss... a great product overall.

on 3/19/2007 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If you have problems finding a brownish nude lipgloss that doesn't make you look dead (like I do), try this out. For $3 or $4, it's worth a shot. This color looks great on me and fits that brown/nude bill - finally! It has a nice scent and texture, but it isn't as long lasting as MAC lipglass. Overall a great product, though.

on 12/6/2006 11:05:00 AM

This is my current lip color that I always have on hand. It's a neutral brown tone for my fair olive skin w/ yellow undertones. I use this when my face needs a pick me up. The staying power on this is not great, but I continue to stick with it because I haven't found anything better color-wise to go in it's place. I've stocked up on a ton of these for a very reasonable price during BOGOF sale at Walgreens + $1 off coupon ~$2.50 each.

on 9/12/2006 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Milky-brown lipgloss, I tried it out when looking for a good neutral lip gloss. Liked it at first, but then I realized it looked kind of frosty on my pigmented lips, and in general didn't go with my skin tone (NW45). Okay texture, doesn't last long, and the writing on the tube rubbed off really quickly in my purse, which just made it look kind of trashy. Will not repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses