July 30, 2014 | 1683 users online

Toners - Artistry - Clarifying Oil Control Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by surfinbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome!!!!!

I didn't know if it had alcohol or not, but it felt just like ordinary water (with some perfume on) splashed on my face. And I love it.

I had really problematic, oily, you name every acne problem, I had it then, and this acutally is my weapon for it.

It's really mild, no stinging sensation or whatsoever, and love love it.

I used it when I was 15 or 16, and if my amway seller is still with me, I would definitely be using it, but she is not.

Even though I don't have it anymore, it left me with good skin that I can use ANY THING!!!! I will be surely missing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by yeeshoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

great oil controling effect ... the smell was ok ... very refreshing ... sadly it doesn't really minimizes my pores ... overal still a ok product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A good toner. It wasn't harsh like alot of the toners I used. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by narci_s

I love this product. I have washed my face and not used this and shortly after i felt as though my skin was oily. When I use the toner my skin feels cleaner and less oily. Also my skin has a radiance about it. I love this product and i'm deffinatly a repeat buyer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by BlairTan

I do not see any difference from using this toner to my Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Lotion. The good thing is it leaves my face smooth and radiant. But I would like to try Artistry's Moisture Rich toner as it doesn't contain alcohol. This toner has a weird scent which puts me off slightly.

Edit: My face feels cleaner using this toner compared to others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first cleanser. I used this on my young, oily skin when i was 15 years old and kept using it for 3 years. Now I'm 19 and my skin is dryer than it used to be, so i can't use this anymore. Its too bad, because I really like this one. the smell is really good and I love how it felt on my skin. My skin went from being shiny and oily to matte and beautiful. It contains ginseng witch tighten the skin. It also contains salisylic acid, which got rid of all my impurities and break outs. I have now ordered the skin care line for dry skin, and hope I love that range as much as this.