October 2, 2014 | 1279 users online

Cleansers - Artistry - Clarifying Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by surfinbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's a good cleanser. It's a colorless fluid and comes pretty thick. However it doesn't mean it stings a lot, because it doesn't. It actually feels nothing when you put it on, but this is the product that cleared my acne to the nth power!!!!

I bought another one. But just like any artistry products, I had to buy it off amway sellers, and those amway sellers are trying to sell on me.

This review is pretty straight forward. If you've got oily, acne-prone (in my terms, humungous), and really problematic skin (even sensitive)

THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. At first, I felt like it's not working because it doesn't sting me or whatever. I thought when it doesn't 'sting' it's not working. But it's not. It's mild, and a great investment. After I've finished the clarifying set, my face totally cleared up!!!!

Btw, I was 16 or 15 when I started using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by yeeshoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i start using this product since i was 15 ... it done well ... n my skin is always clear and flawless ... but until this year ... i'm 17 ... i'm starting to get breakouts and blackheads ... pretty nasty ones ... i think this is a good product for those with normal / oily skin ... but not for those with acne / pore problem skin ... will switch to other regimen ... i still love the pleasant smell though =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cleanses really well. It didn't break me out. It controlled my oiliness for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Delerith

Nice package and enough amount for the price. Great smell too. I like how it gives foam in tiny bubbles not big ones, it doesn't make my face dry like many other cleansers but sometimes I need to apply it two times because it doesn't clean all. That's why I put 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Stiffi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is very good. I like this. It cleans deep, and after using my skin is fine and very clear. This don't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 10:02:00 AM More reviews by BlairTan

Artistry's Clarifying Foaming Cleanser smells good. A little bit is enough for my entire face. And it foams very well too. This cleanser has a gel texture. My face is more radiant even after one wash. But, it leaves my face with a film after rinsing off. I wonder if this is considered good? I'll update after using this cleanser for a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first cleanser. I used this when I was 15-18 years old. Now I'm 19. I loved this cleanser. It made my oily skin beautiful and matte, and made it glow. Unfortunately I got a dryer skin type over the years and now I can't use it anymore. It contains salisylic acid witch gets rid of all spots and redness. It also contains ginseng which tighten my pores. I would definitely buy it again if I still had oily skin, but I don't. I have now ordered Artistry cleanser for dry skin, and hope I love that product as much as this. Because it's the best cleanser I've tried in my life. And I've used other cleansers like Clarins, Biotherm, YSL and Chanel.