July 28, 2014 | 957 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 027 Sun dance

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by laurasoleng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like it, but it does not work as a bronzer for me because it is exactly my skin tone color. i need a darker one for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Arabendurance

I have and use , BOBBI BROWN GOLDEN LIGHT , BENIFIT HOULA. I adore the , RIMMEL NATURAL BRONZER shade 27. I prefer this for all over face cover when I'm in a hurry and want an all over glow. I use the other two for shading and in the crease of my eyes. Try this.... It's dirt cheap and really a nice bronzer. A side note ... I was shopping at BUCKLE and the sales woman looked so pretty. I asked her what foundation she used and she said on that particular day she was in a huge hurry and only used this all over her face over her moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is very pigmented and long lasting. This bronzer contains a lot of gold glitter particles so I would only use it as a highlighter for cheeks or to add abit of sparkle to your chest and shoulders.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is the BEST bronzer. I don't wear a lot of makeup, unless it's a special occasion. For everyday all I wear is concealer and this bronzer. There's not a lot of sparkle, so it looks natural and not orange. I apply this my teddy bear kabuki by tarte and I always get compliments on how flawless my skin always looks. Lasts forever, you don't need a lot and it's dirt cheap. My only complaint is the packaging, it's cheap. The letters fade and the cap gets loose so it comes off. Other then that.. It's the bomb.com

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a natural looking bronzer, and unfortunately, this bronzer, despite the name, did not look natural on my skin. It was quite dark, and gave me an awful bad fake tan look. Furthermore, this bronzer is full of small glitters which made it even more unnatural looking.

The packaging is poorly designed and the lid easily pops off if I left this in my bag. Definitely will not be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a disaster waiting to happen! I wanted to try a different cheaper bronzer than the one I already use (Hoola by Benefit). 5 reasons I hate this bronzer:

1. When I put in the usual place for bronzers (hollows of cheeks, forehead, temples etc.) it wasn't going onto the skin. It literally looked like there was nothing there, even when I caked it on.

2. After a couple of hours of wearing this (I was at home the whole day, except to pop to the shop) my face started to itch. But what was weird was that I was itchy where I had put my bronzer. When I mean itch I was raking at my skin, so I took it off immediately. This is weird for me as I am not allergic to anything and my skin is not sensitive.

3. After a couple of days (I had stopped using it) the skin where the bronzer had been was breaking out in little pimples that were underneath the skin (not the type you can sqeeze and then are gone).

4. My skin was also very oily in the area where the bronzer was. All of these symptoms are unusual for me and have never happened to me with ant other bronzer.

I did not like the packaging either and the look of the bronzer was a bit dull and boring. I would definitely never buy this product ever again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product isn't for the pale. I used it, looked like Snooki. On a friend of mine with a darker skin tone, this product was gorgeous. Also, this product crumbled when a pair of two year olds got into it, and was easily fixed by pressing the powder into place. A wonderful product for people with olive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by My1aNNeOnLy

I went to Ulta spent $200 bucks then felt guilty and went to Wal-Mart trying to find cheaper things like bronzers from Rimmel, foundation superstay from Maybelline and so far it's pretty darn good. This bronzer's like magic, looks like more people are looking at me. :o I hope it's for a good reason I feel more beautiful and that's all that really matters right? I do want to try Benefit's primer and foundation though because the Maybelline's foundation after awhile reveals my acne scars dips and dark spots, luckily the bronzer makes it look like freckles. Later I'll review more on Benefit products and Maybelline Fit foundation/primer. Before the Maybelline I loved the Lorac color corrector in light and medium. Absolutely love this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

I purchased shade 27 Sun Dance after hitting pan and completely used up my 22 Sun Bronze. While 22 Sun Bronze virtually is a matte bronzer that I love using all year round for warming up my face and contouring subtly, 27 Sun Dance is more for the dead of winter. It pulls a glowy peachy golden on my very yellow Asian skin so it really enhances my tan skin at the moment. The powder itself has a satiny finish but I always end up with a bunch of tiny golden glitter on my skin that I buff away with a clean brush so oily skin and large pores please beware. I especially love 27 Sun Dance on top of my 22 Sun Bronzer during the dead of winter since it helps perking up my deadly yellowish pale skin so much. Pigmentation is decent, I can easily build the intensity up or buff away and last me a good 5-6 hours on top of my powder fdtn. I definitely will repurchase when this baby runs out. On that note, 1 star for the price is good value you repurchase right?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Brendab11

This is a great bronzer, it works the best for me when i contour. The color is amazing, giving me a nice effect without over powering, the reason behind the rating of 4 is that it has somewhat of a shimmer, but its all in personal preference. Overall its a great bronzer and definitely worth the 7 dollars, im up to my second one cause i lost the first and had to repurchase this