September 20, 2014 | 898 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Blending Pencil in Amethyst

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Hope62

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really don't understand the bad reviews for this product! I love it! I think sometimes what someone's style is dictates if they like a product. I like the very natural but polished and glowy look. This eyeliner in Amethyst makes my dark blue eyes pop amazingly without making me look like I've painted my eyes. (I'm very fair skinned) I also have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't bother me. I will admit that this will fade in a few hours (about 5-6) but fading is SO much better then smearing and making raccoon face!! Its a little tough to get on, heating it a little helps, but it blends very very well then stays put. I don't know if its warter proof or whatev. I stay out of water and I have dry skin.

The color is like a smokey, purple coco. Its very interesting. My skin tone hates most eyeliner colors. They only ones I can pull off is very slighty greys and plums - tho some plums are too dark or too brown for me. This one is perfect! Its very neutral.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by liner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes, this eyeliner SUCKS. The color is so pretty, but it doesn't matter because you can't actually get it to show up on your eyes. The pencil is dry and hard, and when you do manage to get some liner on your eyes, it applies unevenly because the liner drags and skips. I was hoping for a waterproof version of Cover Girl Perflect Blend pencils, but this is not it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by thecheat08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like the liner but it's too hard for a blendable liner. I like the color. To me it's like a raisiny, plum purple. It's very pretty. It's not good for the waterline, in fact when I use it on the waterline, it glides off. But since it was so cheap I'm not surprised.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks like a very pretty deep, smoky purple color. After all the rave reviews on the makeup board, I decided to try this. Well, it doesn't apply very smoothly. It tugs, it is dry, and the eyeliner applied in a smudgy fashion rather than a bold, straight line. It wasn't extremely pigmented as it took several strokes to get good color along my lashline. It also didn't last all that long. Maybe the other colors last better, but not this one. I'll stick to New York Color waterproof liners for cheap, waterproof liners,