October 22, 2014 | 1841 users online

Eyeliner - Fyrinnae - Inks Liquid Eyeliner in Violet Vendetta

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by bellsoflondon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty colour! It's a very blue-based violet with tiiiny shimmer. The colour is awesome, but the formula I'm having a prblem with: it's runny, seperates like crazy, and takes a while to set. When it does set, it's a nice, vibrant liner, but it smudges and smears like crazy. On the waterline it is nice, but doesn't last on me. Overall it is beautiful color, but for the full-sized price and qaulity, I think we can find better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by roodswing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fyrinnae Inks are one of my favorite liquid eye liners. They do have a more runny texture to begin with, but they dry pretty quickly. It took me a couple of tries before to learn how to apply them with the right amount of product. Too much product and it will bleed in your skin's natural texture or wrinkles.

Violet Vendetta is an awesome royal purple shade. More of a blue toned than red toned purple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by phloxlombardi

As other reviewers have mentioned, it is difficult to get a thin, precise line with the brush, and the product does separate so you need to shake it well before using. I also find I need two coats to get a really vibrant, opaque color. After that, though, I have a really intense line in a gorgeous color that does.not.budge. This was my first fyrinnae Ink, and I hope their wait time becomes more manageable soon so I can order more!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by PanSat32

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous true violet color. Great lasting power. Pigment separated from oil? in the bottle so must be shaken before application. I've used liquid eyeliner for years and don/t usually have trouble with application. With this product I get a thicker line than usual, and have to use makeup remover to thin the line. Since the color is a vivid and unique purple I'd buy it again, despite the minor flaws.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, let me add my 2 cents to the great reviews already posted here. I've been looking for violet liquid liner for a long time that wasn't a dark purple nor a plum color. It is truly violet with subtle shimmer. It does not dry quickly though and that's my only gripe; it does not sting or bother my eyes though and comes off easily. Staying power is great too. I'm still giving it a 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 5:26:00 AM More reviews by ImCastingMagicMissiles

Everyone below has said everything that I wanted to say about this eyeliner. The color is rich, the staying power incredible, the formula ideal. These also look great brushed over black mascara to add a splash of color. VV was the first of these eyeliners that I tried, and it was unlike any other liquid liner I've tried before. Make sure you apply this thinly; It's highly pigmented, so you only need a little bit anyway, and applying too much can cause the shimmer to migrate when dry. Even though my eyes are very sensitive, these have never caused me irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually love Fyrinnae products in general and this eyeliner is no exception. It's everything the previous reviewer described. In fact I thoroughly recommend all of Fyrinnae's new liquid eyeliners, I have 4 of them and they never disappoint me. I'm not a liquid eyeliner fan, in fact these liquid eyeliners are the ONLY ones I have EVER been able to use, every other liquid liner I have tried stings like fire in my eyes! This eyeliner feels like water if it gets into my eyes which it inevitably does since I have absolutely no practice or skill with liquid eyeliners at all. The consistency of this liner is perfect, well I suppose it's the usual consistency for a liquid liner. It isn't goopy or sticky and it spreads very easily, if you have a steady hand it is easy to make a thin straight line, since I obviously do not well I don't get such a straight line but I still get a passable line. Since I have never been able to use liquid liner I have nothing to compare this to but just saying that it's the only liquid eyeliner I am able to use already says a lot! The colour of this particular liner is a vibrant rich violet, I love! I also love to layer Fyrinnae liquid eyeliners over a soft pencil liner of the same or similar colour, I get the soft smudginess of the pencil with the clear radiant vibrant colour of the liquid liner. It really makes the whites of the eyes big and white too.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No