August 22, 2014 | 1966 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Blazed 437F

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by CastlesMadeOfSand

This shade has been my go-to color for the past two summers. It's versatile - no shimmer, so I feel comfortable wearing it at work with open-toed shoes, yet it's fun with a sundress or casual weekend outfit. This shade is definitely on the sheer side, but I find that two coats gets the job done. With a base and top coat, this polish stays chip-free as long as any of the higher-priced brands do. Added bonuses: Wet 'n' Wild does not test its products on animals - a must for me - and this product is beyond affordable - I found it on sale at my local drugstore for 59 cents!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by meaganjoan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is extremely cheap ($1.57 at Walmart) and is almost an exact dupe for Essie Tart Deco, one of my favourite nail colours. This tends to go on a bit sheer, but with 3 coats it looks pigmented and not streaky. Definetly worth spending under $2 on, and it makes you look very tanned, which is always a plus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty color! A bright creme peach, perfect for summer. Application was smooth, and I needed two coats, but it chipped on the third day (with TC & BC). It was only 99 cents at CVS.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tinaesq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A bright mostly pink slightly coral almost jelly. Does not self level at all.

Its a bit sheer and still shows streaks after 3 coats so i'm on the fence. it is only 99 cents and it is a flattering color on most skin tones. just dont try to paint your toe nails with it, too streaky, too many coats = neck and back pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

i would rebuy. it is a pretty color but i doubt i will finish this first bottle. it lasts forever. love the color and the formula is pretty liquidy (which i like). it takes 2-3 coats to be opaque. i find it is a bit on the sheer side. but i dont mind.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mg1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color of the Wild Shine polish in Blazed is gorgeous and summery, but the polish itself goes on like slightly tinted water. It looks streaky even with 3 coats applied, and chips almost instantly.

The odd thing (or maybe not so odd . . . you decide) is that when you pay an extra dollar for Wet 'n' Wild Megalast, as opposed to Wild Shine, the formulation is about 500% superior. I recently tried I Need A Refresh-Mint and Undercover, both from the Megalast line, and both of those went on opaque with 1 coat! Also, the brush that comes with the Megalast bottle is much nicer than the Wild Shine brush. I just wish that this color was available with that formula, because its summery perfection is completely negated by its un-useability.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by rocksister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This color is very similar to Chanel's Le Vernis Nail Color in Orange Fizz (307), but at a MUCH cheaper price, and it was definitely worth it! A nice coral color with a hint of orange to make it a bit more interesting than the usual corals out there. Great color for the summer time! Okay with two coats, better with three, minimally chips, recommended with base and top coats. Would definitely buy again and keep in my nail color collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I was looking for a cheap bright nai polish and this caught my attention
Price: $1.76 CAD
Pkg: thin brush
Colour: coral w/hint of tangerine
Finish: creamy shine
It's a fun colour for the spring and so pretty. And for the price, it doesn't to try it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by stephaniewu

LOOOVE THIS COLOR! I got it on sale for 69 cents! Sooo cheap :p
It's a coral, but it leans more toward the pink side rather than the orange. One of my favorite colors and doesn't chip but mind you I do use top coat. Sometimes I use a base coat as well but this doesn't stain my nails so I don't bother. It lasts me for almost a week but so do most of my colors :p Must be the top coat or something lol
I use the naturistics nail color fast dry btw, I've never really heard of any talk about this but it works wonders and literally drys my nails in one minute, I SWEAR.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by bubii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this nail polish color ! I have repurchased it already so many times. It is like a pinkish coral color which looks great on my tan skin. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. Many have told me it looks like a melon color. But over all I love it. The quality is not as great being that it was only 99 cents but what more could you ask for ? With a base coat and a top coat it does help the staying power.

Enjoy :o)