August 22, 2014 | 2017 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Body Butter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend absolutely loves how this smells. So much so, that it now resides at his place. It's a very light, natural scent. Slightly reminiscent of baby powder. It's one of the "harder" body butters, but melts into the skin nicely without a heavy feel left behind. I, personally, am not a giant fan of the scent and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After trying ALL the body butters from TBS as i m body creams / lotions junkie i find that this is the ONLY ONE that i like. Every other butter / cream i tried was very artificial smell. I disliked most of them and find it hard to finish the jar most of the time.
This was my last try and i absolutely love the smell . Also this butter makes my skin REALLY SOFT & SMOOTH . I m not good at describing fragrances or aromas but this smell to me very clean , baby fresh. Very moisturising but isn't leaving my skin greasy.
The other thing i like is that this butter doesn't interfere with my fragrance which most of TBS butters did. And having in account my kids and husband opinions - they love the smell too.
I already bought back up which i normally never do with body products as i love trying new ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the only body butter I'll use. It's definitely not going to keep your skin really soft, regardless of how much product you apply. So if you're seeking softness, you should seek elsewhere. It is really good at hydrating your skin for long periods of time. It's also the only body butter or lotion I'll recommend to someone with sensitive skin. My shoulders are very, very prone to breaking out at the slightest provocation: I've had bacne for all of my life and nothing has ever helped. I can actually use a SMALL portion of this on my shoulders and I won't break out. So definitely give this a try if you've got sensitive skin. I've also noticed that this body butter makes my skin shiny. Well, less "shiny" and more "reflective". It's really gorgeous and gives the illusion of brighter skin. I have also noticed that any blemishes such as scars look faded, though they're still there. My skin just looks healthier overall. I actually bought one, got half way through and bought another during a half off promotion. The one thing I really hate is the package. It's a simple, round container with product plopped in and a screw-on lid. It's difficult to manage when your hands are covered in product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

This is the ONLY product I use during the summer when I'm tanning. It sinks in and stays in & prevents peeling ~ love it. I only wish it came in a pump-bottle application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on an amazing promotion at the Body Shop, I bought one full-sized body butter (this one) for $20 and got a full-sized body wash and full-sized body scrub for free. I have the Coconut body butter already from TBS, and I love it, but it's verrry thick, more appropriate for winter I'd say. This vitamin E body butter is so creamy and it makes my skin feel amazing and moisturized. I'd say it's a good all year body moisturizer, but it's super nice for the warmer months we're in right now. I'll definitely re-buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this for stretch marks on my tummy after my daughter was born, and my stomach skin ended up so smooth I had to use it on my whole body! Some people don't like the smell but I'm fine with it. Deff. buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this body butter when I went overseas to a country havin winter, and I'm glad I bought this. I ha to go through 1 day without applying any body cream in the winter due to some issues, and my skin was so dry it started itching really bad. I applied this body butter diligently for the rest of the trip, and I gotta say it does wonders. It is absorbed quickly as I my skin really needed the moisture. Back to my homeland in a tropical country, it takes longer for it to sink in, but it'll do I guess. Prior to this I loved the olive body butter, but this definitely smells better. I'll definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Kim0905

My HG body moisturiser. After years of using Nivea, Dove, other Body Shop BB, QV, Aveeno etc, this Body Butter has stood the test of time and I've purchased 4 tubs consecutively. I do my research when it comes to cosmetics and despite the synthetic additives, the high cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E inclusions (it is in wheat-germ oil form and tocopherol acetate, the pure extracted form), this body butter is simple the best for my dry skin. It is a heavy texture and in summer, I use a lotion during the day but at night and from Autumn through Spring, no other moisturiser cuts the mustard. Smells beautiful and doesn't clash with my perfume like other body butters. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

Great product. I used it on my stomach while pregnant and it worked wonders. Very rich and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by delirious

Although I don't like the packaging much, I liked the smell of this product. It's a pretty decent moisturizer overall.