December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Bronzers - Nature's Gate - Happy Glow Lucky Bronzing Creme Clean Citrus Scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really good. The best thing about this bronzer, besides being paraben-free, is that it has a deep reddish-browny-bronze color, which means it won't turn orange, even in relatively unskilled hands. I use it pretty much daily on my face for a healthy glow, and at this rate, the large bottle will last forever!! On the body, it looks good as well, but will come off if it gets wet, making it less reliable for daily use than self-tanner. It will not take the place of a dark self-tanner and is more suited to giving a nice glow or amping up a tan that is already there.
NOTE: I am taking off a lippie because it causes some irritation bumps on my face-- so I just use it on my body now.
** 9-10-10 ** Nature's Gate confirmed in an email that Happy Glow Lucky is discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by xxdoty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first reviewer really did a good job describing this product so DITTO on everything from her! I also use it when I don't want to use the Nature's Gate self tanner since they usually need a few hours to darken. This is instant color and enhances my existing "tan". Searched around quite a bit to find a bronzer and self tanner that doesn't use Parabens. Trying to stay away from them since they can up your estrogen levels which makes you susceptible to breast cancer. P.S. Found this on sale at Whole Foods for 10 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I searched a lot of bronzers to find one that was paraben free. This comes in a generous 6 oz tube for around $12.00. I detect more of a fresh scent than a citrus one. This provides a nice warm glow with hints of shimmery mica. It has more of a reddish brown tint than golden brown. Give a few minutes to dry before applying clothing. If you have to wash your hands a lot through the day, this will come off. I find this is provides a nice glow in a moisturizing lotion base. Contains glycerin, borage oil, silicones and herbal extracts. This is not something I use daily as I prefer self-tanners. It is nice to have on hand when my self-tanner is fading and I don't have time to do a treatment. Or to add a glow over my self-tanner.