September 23, 2014 | 1389 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Kerasilk Conditioning Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jtblueskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

ME: lots of fine, dry hair
PRODUCT: white, watery liquid with a classic salon smell
VERDICT!!!
---The conditioner is kind of thin, which makes it easier to spread in my hair and washes out easily. Unfortunately I also have to use a LOT to really soak my hair in it...but that might just be bc I have a lot of hair.
---My favourite part about this conditioner is that it's super lightweight! I can go more than a couple of days without washing my hair and even when my roots get oiler, it's not the sticky kind anymore bc there is so little residue.
---I have used this product with the shampoo and alone, and best results come from pairing it with the shampoo! Alone, the conditioner makes my hair silky and shiny, but with the shampoo, I feel like I just walked out of the salon! People still reach out to touch my hair...ooh la la :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Mediocre. Its too liquidy, it doesn't condition deeply and it smells like horrendous 80s floral perfume. My ends feel dry and crispy after this, the only shampoo to do so, even drugstore. Not good for my straight, decent condition hair- and way too expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner for human hair extensions! Hair extensions do not have any oil, so they become very dry if you do not treat them with a leave-in conditioner everyday. Additonally, you need to use a great conditioner at least three to four times a week. Kerasilk was recommended to me over eight years ago and it provides excellent results.

I apply this to my hair/hair extensions, comb it through, and place a shower cap on my head for up to 20 minutes. When I rinse out the conditioner, my hair and extensions are so soft and silky that I can comb them without a leave-in conditioner (which never happens with other conditioners).

If this product wasn't so expensive, I would use this on a regular basis. I trade off with Schwarzkopf Bonacure and some other DS brands. However, Kerasilk is my favorite and it will make your hair look so beautiful...HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by stacyhigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont recamend this product first off it smells bad Yuck! this did absolutely nothing for my hair i will never purchase again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love his conditioner. I have this and the ultra rich care. The Ultra rich is a bit thicker, but I love them both. This conditioner is definitely hg. It moisturizes and makes my hair silky and makes it feel really strong. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by oedipamass

Ok, first off: this stuff definitely smooths and shines and silkens my hair wonderfully. However, I can't stand the smell! It smells like a wet dog or mildew or something. I am sure that there are plenty of other hair products that are just as good that have a nice yummy smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by peanutlabamba

I bought this treatment when my hair was really dry and damaged and I noticed an improvement in my hair after just a few washes. I have very course, curly hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all but it would definitely be too heavy for anyone with fine hair. I gave it an overall rating of 5 because it is a very good product but I still like Kerastase better. However, for the price, Goldwell Kerasilk is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by nualab67

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing Stuff. I buy the large, salon bottles from the salon supply stores and have been doing so for nearly 20 years! Yes, ladies, 20 years. Which gives you too much of clue as to my age.

It is a superb condtioner. Absolutely does what it says on the bottle.- turns my color treated, ultra dry hair in to SILK.

If you use a lot then it will weigh hair down. But there is no way on God's earth that something could be as moisturising and silkening as this stuff and NOT have the consequence of some weighing down. Just go real easy on the quantity and you'll be fine.

For nearly two decades this has been my HG conditioner. Heavenly scent, a tiny amount goes a long way, leaves hair INSTANTLY detangled, silky baby soft.

If you want a treatment (not a condtioner - they are not the same thing as a treatment *changes* the nature of you hair deep down but will not necessarily give instant cosmetic results, where as a condtioner will give you all the razzle dazzle for a night) then Paul Mitchel's Hair Treatment is the best. See my review on how this works from the inside out.

Goldwell Kerasilk, my HG *conditioner*. Paul Mitchel Hair Treatment my HG *treatment*. Alternating these makes me a very happy bunny indeed. Oh, and a long haired one at that.

Hop. Hop. Hop.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sonia786shaban

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although, i have spend much more money on hairproducts i still think the $17 dollars i paid for this one was too much. Its only 150ml and very watery. After using it, yes my hair was softer but redken heavy cream provided much better results. This was done in 1 month and i usually alternate my other conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2006 2:11:00 AM More reviews by imluckyly

This product works great. It really says what it does. The only problem is it weighs your hair down, but if you have thick, coarse hair, then it'll be a perfect conditioner for you!!