November 23, 2014 | 961 users online

Moisturizers - Yves Rocher - Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This is an overal review including the night cream, day cream, and the new edition called Intense Regenerating Care; honestly I don't find much difference between all 3s.
After some "procedures" from the Derm, both sides of my face are so dry (note: dry skin is dry, it should not be "flaky", flaky is a skin ailment, could be mild case of psoriasis or others)
This product takes care of the problem, it may take 20 minutes or so to let it full absorbed. The moisturizing effect does lasts.
EDIT: I took it back, although this is a good moisturizer for dry skin, the smell is too too overpowering. Other than that strong cheap floral smell, it lingers on for a long time, 2-3 hours later, I can smell it quite strongly and I am not the kind of person usually complain about smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent product. I have dry mature skin which tends to be sensitive also. Leaves my skin soft and moist, with no reactions like redness or itching, no peeling or pilling off either. Also does not irritate my eyes. Most night creams I find lack the overnight staying power that this has. I wake up with moist skin and this is important to me. This is not a moisturising product for those who have normal to oily skin. Although this has oils in it I have not found that it's clogged my skin. I also use the Day & Eye creams. All of the YR "Riche" line products are great. The scent is fine, kind of old fashioned, but not overpowering. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by galina6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used all Riche Creme products for several years (on and off) and think it is a very lovely creme for sensitive skin regardless of age. Soothing effects are superb, texture is perfect, scent is very faint and delicate. This creme does not contain fancy anti-wrinkle ingredients maybe, but I like it better that way because it treating my skin very gently and lovingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Andi2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've known this cream for a very long time, my mom's been using this for ages.
lately I've been using 3 of Paula's Choice products that Im very happy with, one of them a daycream with spf. So I was still looking for something at nighttime to quench the thirst of my very dry + exzema + milia prone skin. Then I remembered Riche Crème.
Yes it's very rich indeed, but it still feels comfortable on my skin. I looked up almost all the ingredients on Paula Begoun's list and it's pretty much packed with good stuff.
I read that someone woke up to a peeling face the next day? Maybe that was due to the retinol it contains?
Oh and in the mornings I use it around my eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Zaklin

I actually bought the night cream because it was a few bucks less than the day cream and I saw no real difference between the two except the night cream is a little more emollient (or greasy as some reviewees indicated) but believe it or not, I have oily skin so it doesn't matter anyways, and my skin hasn't looked better I get compliments all the time on how young I look (I'm 40 and have hardly any wrinkles at all) I have NO wrinkles on my forehead either. I have been using Yves Rocher on and off for 10 years and get the perks of discounts and freebies....

I use the daycream normally and the matching night cream and works fine for me and I have uber-sensitive skin (so yes even though sometimes my eyes are itchy, it is seasonal and I have sinus issues so you have to take elements/environment into consideration if you start a new cream regimine).

Cheers!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used this before and wasn't impressed at all! My cheapo Equate Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream leaves this greasy slop in the dust! AND it costs sooooooo much less at around only $7!!!! How great is that? This didn't do anything for my skin! I mean nada! What a waste of a product! And money!!!! It was extremely greasy and thick. It just sat there on my skin! I guess that means it's good for those with severely dry skin?? I guess!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by castlequeen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like many of Yves Rocher's product but this cream was a great dissapointment. I'm 44 & have pretty good skin so I thought I might 'mix it up' & try soimething new for my night regime. Big mistake. I used it faithfully for over 2 months and in all truth, I saw 'zero' improvements or change. I found it oily, the packaging is a container/tub, which I always dislike and it's vastly over-priced for its 'grand claims.' I still use numerous Yves Rocher products, both skin, body care and makup, but this specific "Riche Creme" line is off my book:( Save your money ladies; buy one of their masks or the new'ish line of "Yria" makeup. Now that's lovely.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by careyx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Agh! The smell! Agh! The greasiness! Did little to nothing for my skin but to make it greasy and to accentuate imperfections in my skin. And the smell is intolerable.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this cream with my purchase so basically it is free to me.
The cream is too oily and does not blend into my skin even after minutes.
It is left in my closet & Never try again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by LucySnow

Got this as a freebie with an order of bath products from YR and wasn't expectng to be impressed. But my skin just soaks up this night cream without greasiness *and* without the flaky, dry patches on my cheeks flaring up by morning. In fact, the effects of this cream seem to last through the following day, although I apply a lighter moisturizer in the A.M. Haven't had dry patches on my cheeks since I started using this about a month ago and I've tried Lancome, Shiseido and other supposedly better quality skin care lines. Great stuff. On the cheap side too. Will definitely be repurchasing.