Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Creme

4.2

on 1/12/2015 9:16:00 AM

I'm 31, and thanks to using good creams my whole life, I only have a couple of the finest lines under my eyes, sometimes made more visible with concealer settling in them- I have very dark circles however that I've never been able to rid myself of. I have tried soooo many 'wrinkle smoothing' 'plumping' 'dark circle lightening' eye creams by high end brands- la mer, la prairie, kiehls, dior, Clinique (just to name a few) and although my eyes have stayed fairly ageless- nothing has been able to reverse what is there. So I went to this site to check for high review eye creams and I found this one- I purchased a tube on eBay and have been using it about 3 or 4 nights now. Even though the product says 'riche', it isn't thick at all and actually quite light and fluid- you can smell the precious oils as soon as you put it on and it feels lovely and refreshing and moist- no stickiness whatsoever.. Seriously now, the morning after the first time I applied it I noticed a difference- and I've NEVER been able to say that about a cream! The aging I do have actually seems to have reversed to some degree in just a few nights! The lines are softer- kind of plumped out- and I haven't been needing as much concealer for the dark circles- I still can't quite believe it!! So far this is the holy grail for me! The only draw back so far is being able to get it to Australia- there seems to be no distributors here and even online it's hard to find, either way I intend to keep using it and see just how much it can do-!

I picked two of these up at Winners for $6 each. To be clear, I bought these because I mistook exacerbated bags under my eyes from sleep deprivation and stress for early stage wrinkles. The first evening that I applied it under my eye, the product felt refreshing, non-greasy, smells ridiculously good and took some tiredness out of my eyes. It takes a while to dry, but leaves the skin under the eye moisturized, soft and supple. The next morning, I applied it again and did my makeup as usual, but I immediately noticed that my eyes had brightened up quite a bit and the bags had almost disappeared. One week later, the bags were gone and my eyes looked fantastic!

I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin, as it did cause some small rashes under my bags for the first few times I used it. After that, I was more careful in applying it only right under my eyes and the problem never happened again.

I'll be sure to update this review when I'm able to test it on actual wrinkles, but based on these results for bags, I expect it to work just as amazingly.

on 8/11/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great eye cream. It hydrates the eye area and brings the comfort. It claims that it can remove the wrinkles. It does because it hydrates very good. After aplication it feels oily but after couple minutes cream sinks into the skin. This is the only treatment I buy despite the jar. I really dont like the jars but this cream is good enough to buy it anyway. I buy it when it is the half price which is usually about 9 or 10 Euros. I think this eye cream is comparable or even better than more expensive brands.

on 3/16/2014 4:20:00 AM

i finally bought this because fabulous reviews here. this eye cream is perfect for slightly dry to dry eyes. it moists lightly, not too greasy yet keeps your eyes area very smooth even you live in warm humid country. I have been using it for about a month, fine lines now appear smoother and dry patches are gone! now i have very smooth eyes even when im not using it :)
the only downside is this product doesnt lighten up my panda eyes.. but dry eyes is really my issue.
very precious thing at reasonable price. Will repurchase when running out.

on 2/18/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I didnt expect perfection from this, and was in dire need of something moisturising as the winter weather has taken its toll on my skin, but i am pleasantly surprised. No millia from this even though it is on the heavier side, it soaks in but doesnt leave that papery look to my eyes. i do have the early signs of wrinkles but this smooths everything nicely. didnt make my concealer crease either, as i tried it to see if i could manage it for daytime as well as night, and so far its great. In the summer it may be a bit too much but we shall see sicne in the UK we really dont have summers anymore the windy and wet weather may mean that it still works just fine.
so far really happy and i got my jar for half price in their sale.

on 7/14/2012 10:05:00 AM

I had gone through one jar of this eye cream, that I found surprisingly enough- at Sears. It was on clearance, too. I haven't been in Sears to see if they still carry this brand, so I ordered another one from the website sale about a week ago. I had really loved this cream, and have been through others- but really missed this one. First, it smells luxurious, and hydrates the eye perfectly- it isn't too greasy. Most creams or gels that I've used for the eye area just aren't hydrating enough, and the ones that are more hydrating give me milia. So it's hard to find one with a perfect balance.

on 6/3/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

At 46, I'm old enough to know that there isn't a product out there that's going to knock 20 or even 10 years off of me. I don't mind paying for quality but I will never pay for just a name or brand.

What I'm looking for nowadays is to be the best version of my current self. I have tried high end and budget eye creams and have settled on this one for last 2 years because it's cheap and does a good job.

What do I like about it?

It sinks in nicely and quickly but leaves just enough of film of moisturisation on the surface so that your concealer goes on smoothly and doesn't settle into any wrinkles throughout the day.

Even though it leaves a film of moisturisation it doesn't make my eyeliner or mascara smudge throughout the day.

It minimises the appearance of my eye wrinkles by about 50% - they are still there but they look softer and you have to get closer to see them!

It's as cheap as chips when you BOGOF or save 50% - works out at 9 a pot. I've spent 50 a pot on eye cream that does a lot less.

It doesn't leave me with block pores in the eye area - kind of like whiteheads but deep under the skin.

So, if you are looking for improvements in a pot then this is a good choice.

If you are looking for miracles that haven't yet arrived ladies - then I suggest you spend more time in prayer and less time on the cosmetic counters

on 3/16/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really like this cream. Had only a sample but I'm definitely going to buy a full version of this cream. It has great texture and after two weeks of use it still doesn't irritate my eyes. I tried a few eye creams before, but usually after a week my eyes starts to get watery after I apply it, but with this one nothing happend. Also I think my two or three lines are less visible.

on 6/18/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One word, the BEST!!

Pro:
- Very good texture, its like a cream-gel! So its full of hydration, yet not oily!
- My under-eye fine line look a lot less pronounced!
- Very cheap price especially when they go on-sale!
- Cute light scent, yet doesnt bother my sensitive eyes at all.

Con:
- Package is the only problem, but I believe the texture wouldn't work in a pump, so I can deal with it.

I was hestitated it on buying this product. Because I used to trust only high end department store anti-aging eye-cream. But I'm glad I did bought one afterall. I start seeing result in 2 weeks usage, my under eye fine lines almost disappear. Even with my constant none-stop computer working and gaming, plus my very late night sleeping habit, this cream still prevent further undereye fine lines! It work similar as Clarins Super Restorative Eye-Cream and Shiseido's Bio Performance Eye-Cream with only 1/4 of the cost!!! What could you ask for more eh? As long this eye-cream work on me, I will definitely repurchase!

on 1/23/2010 1:00:00 PM

I just finish the first jar and i wait for the new one.The only thing i can complain is the package..i hate eye creams in jar package...i dont like to put the finger in it..and is not hygienic too.
This is a very good prod especialy for night time,but sometimes when i must wear heavy make-up i do apply this in morning,of course i apply just a pea size wait 10-15mins and dab the areea with a tissue paper ..if not all my mascara will start to melt and go down in just one hour.
Is having a nice texture,like vaseline,and is like the name is saying "rich eye cream"In their brochure this prod is it for mature skin and very deep wrinkle.I say this is a prod for people with wrinkles..or fine line and under retinol-tretinoin tratament ,very dry skin under eyes and dark circles.
After applying and few massage motions i start to notice same iluminaning effect but i dont see or feel any residue .
What i love about this prod:the texture is rich enough to feed my dry eye areea but enough gentle to dont make my senstive eyes red..and there is a scent parfume but nothing too strong..and also i love the price.only 8euro
This jar i have it from june and i just finish it..soo yes it is a great prod,this is the reason for sending again a new order
High quality product.
I take one lipie becouse is making my mascara runny..