July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Yves Rocher - Riche Creme Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by anirbef

i finally bought this because fabulous reviews here. this eye cream is perfect for slightly dry to dry eyes. it moists lightly, not too greasy yet keeps your eyes area very smooth even you live in warm humid country. I have been using it for about a month, fine lines now appear smoother and dry patches are gone! now i have very smooth eyes even when im not using it :)
the only downside is this product doesnt lighten up my panda eyes.. but dry eyes is really my issue.
very precious thing at reasonable price. Will repurchase when running out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didnt expect perfection from this, and was in dire need of something moisturising as the winter weather has taken its toll on my skin, but i am pleasantly surprised. No millia from this even though it is on the heavier side, it soaks in but doesnt leave that papery look to my eyes. i do have the early signs of wrinkles but this smooths everything nicely. didnt make my concealer crease either, as i tried it to see if i could manage it for daytime as well as night, and so far its great. In the summer it may be a bit too much but we shall see sicne in the UK we really dont have summers anymore the windy and wet weather may mean that it still works just fine.
so far really happy and i got my jar for half price in their sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had gone through one jar of this eye cream, that I found surprisingly enough- at Sears. It was on clearance, too. I haven't been in Sears to see if they still carry this brand, so I ordered another one from the website sale about a week ago. I had really loved this cream, and have been through others- but really missed this one. First, it smells luxurious, and hydrates the eye perfectly- it isn't too greasy. Most creams or gels that I've used for the eye area just aren't hydrating enough, and the ones that are more hydrating give me milia. So it's hard to find one with a perfect balance.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At 46, I'm old enough to know that there isn't a product out there that's going to knock 20 or even 10 years off of me. I don't mind paying for quality but I will never pay for just a name or brand.

What I'm looking for nowadays is to be the best version of my current self. I have tried high end and budget eye creams and have settled on this one for last 2 years because it's cheap and does a good job.

What do I like about it?

It sinks in nicely and quickly but leaves just enough of film of moisturisation on the surface so that your concealer goes on smoothly and doesn't settle into any wrinkles throughout the day.

Even though it leaves a film of moisturisation it doesn't make my eyeliner or mascara smudge throughout the day.

It minimises the appearance of my eye wrinkles by about 50% - they are still there but they look softer and you have to get closer to see them!

It's as cheap as chips when you BOGOF or save 50% - works out at 9 a pot. I've spent 50 a pot on eye cream that does a lot less.

It doesn't leave me with block pores in the eye area - kind of like whiteheads but deep under the skin.

So, if you are looking for improvements in a pot then this is a good choice.

If you are looking for miracles that haven't yet arrived ladies - then I suggest you spend more time in prayer and less time on the cosmetic counters

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by sasanka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cream. Had only a sample but I'm definitely going to buy a full version of this cream. It has great texture and after two weeks of use it still doesn't irritate my eyes. I tried a few eye creams before, but usually after a week my eyes starts to get watery after I apply it, but with this one nothing happend. Also I think my two or three lines are less visible.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One word, the BEST!!

Pro:
- Very good texture, its like a cream-gel! So its full of hydration, yet not oily!
- My under-eye fine line look a lot less pronounced!
- Very cheap price especially when they go on-sale!
- Cute light scent, yet doesnt bother my sensitive eyes at all.

Con:
- Package is the only problem, but I believe the texture wouldn't work in a pump, so I can deal with it.

I was hestitated it on buying this product. Because I used to trust only high end department store anti-aging eye-cream. But I'm glad I did bought one afterall. I start seeing result in 2 weeks usage, my under eye fine lines almost disappear. Even with my constant none-stop computer working and gaming, plus my very late night sleeping habit, this cream still prevent further undereye fine lines! It work similar as Clarins Super Restorative Eye-Cream and Shiseido's Bio Performance Eye-Cream with only 1/4 of the cost!!! What could you ask for more eh? As long this eye-cream work on me, I will definitely repurchase!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just finish the first jar and i wait for the new one.The only thing i can complain is the package..i hate eye creams in jar package...i dont like to put the finger in it..and is not hygienic too.
This is a very good prod especialy for night time,but sometimes when i must wear heavy make-up i do apply this in morning,of course i apply just a pea size wait 10-15mins and dab the areea with a tissue paper ..if not all my mascara will start to melt and go down in just one hour.
Is having a nice texture,like vaseline,and is like the name is saying "rich eye cream"In their brochure this prod is it for mature skin and very deep wrinkle.I say this is a prod for people with wrinkles..or fine line and under retinol-tretinoin tratament ,very dry skin under eyes and dark circles.
After applying and few massage motions i start to notice same iluminaning effect but i dont see or feel any residue .
What i love about this prod:the texture is rich enough to feed my dry eye areea but enough gentle to dont make my senstive eyes red..and there is a scent parfume but nothing too strong..and also i love the price.only 8euro
This jar i have it from june and i just finish it..soo yes it is a great prod,this is the reason for sending again a new order
High quality product.
I take one lipie becouse is making my mascara runny..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Nightbird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so dissapointed in this eye cream, especially after reading all the hype about it on the Yves Rocher website. Yes, it is full of natural ingredients, but that certainly doesn't mean you will get good results, especially when all those natural ingredients are mixed with tons of silicones and other irritants. Here's the good and the bad about this product:

Pros: Nice light texture, not too matte or greasy.

Cons: This creme eventually migrated into my eyes after a short while, causing light stinging, irritation and making my eyes watery. I looked at the ingredient list on the box and noticed this cream is full of silicones, which are used heavily now by many skin care manufacturers due to it's low price and cheap "filler" effect, aka more silicone less active ingredients, the fact that it provides alot of "slip" and silkiness to the creams/lotions texture, and is an excellent carrier for the ingredients. Unfortunately, silicones also do a wonderful job of slipping and sliding into your eyes and mouth, which I am sure is why this eye cream irritated my eyes after an hour. Not to mention the incredibly strong fake rose scent it had -when will skin care companies learn that fragrance shouldn't be used in eye creams?

If you have even mildly sensitive eyes or wear contacts, stay clear from this one. However if your one of these people who can tolerate or isn't bothered by silicones or can just about slap anything under your eyes and not have a problem, you might want to give it a try.

I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this eye cream is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Well I haven't got much to compare it with as I've never used an eye cream before, but this did just exactly what I was looking for in an eye cream, and the effect was immediate (right from the very first application). I wanted something to attenuate the first fine little undereye lines and prevent new wrinkles. This not only took care of all that right from the very first time I used it, leaving me with soft, firm smooth skin under the eyes, but it also took away all puffiness and eye bags. I awaken every morning now to smooth firm undereye skin with no puffiness or bags, an unexpected benefit, I never expected this cream to do that as I always thought undereye bags were hereditary since even my little boys have them. So I am really really pleased, since starting this cream I no longer even have to use undereye concealer anymore, I'm so happy! Well it doesn't do anything about dark circles under the eyes but I find that that has more to do with how much sleep I get anyways, less sleep = darker circles, so if I want to have less circles I should just get more sleep anyways.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually a pretty decent eye cream, and you can choose to get it for free sometimes with their promotions. I'm almost 36 and the skin around my eyes is starting to look pretty bad, and this cream is rich enough to at least smooth it and help it look a little better. Not bad, worth a shot if you are in your 30s or older.