September 14, 2014 | 2169 users online

Masks - Boots - Botanics Quenching Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by LadyVagabond

I've been having freakish dryness the past several months and have been searching for a mask that would help with the tightness but not cost more than my apartment. I picked this up at target with more than a little concern, I have acne prone skin and the last thing I wanted was another breakout.

This mask is great! Sure there may be better (more expensive) moisturizing masks out there, but this one does the trick for me for only $8!! My skin is soft, hydrated, and clear. I've yet to get a breakout from this, even when I use it as an overnight treatment.

Somehow too this mask actually helps mattify my skin, which is super rad! It smells good, works well, and is cheap. I will be purchasing this again. A new staple!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mrscamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product if your skin needs a drink; it doesn't cause me break-outs which I'm prone to but does banish flakiness. It smells nice, and goes on well without leaving a nasty residue. I find it gentle but effective. Perhaps there are better hydrating masks out there, but I'd rather save my pennies and buy this one. I have now bought it twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by eugena_23

Great product. Leaves skin soft and smooth, but also surprisingly clean and refreshed! The mask is like a thick cream that absorbs into your skin in the driest areas. I have found that if my skin isn't dry the mask won't absorb so you can take it off with cotton balls. You feel a difference even after just one treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by pinkchinchilla

A great product for a great price! My friend introduced me to this a couple of years ago and I thought it was fab from the very first use. I have combination skin and often nourishing/moisturising masks are too rich for me and leave my skin dull and lifeless. This mask is the perfect balance between hydrating, plumping and brightening. I like to use it at night and sleep in it. You will find that your skin will draw in the product where it need it most, and although the instructions advise to tissue any residue off. I've never really needed to do this and suffered no adverse/breakout affects as a consequence. Smells gorg too; green leaves and herbs; very calming.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by jaxselby

I've had this product for a while but it was only recently that I realized how great it is!

Unfortunately I've been plagued by cystic acne for years and the worst of it isn't the acne itself but the horrifying and scarring healing process. Frustrated I attacked a recent cystic zit with every product in my arsenal (antibacterial gel, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, licorice cream) and although I killed the infection I was sure I was going to be left with a little hole in my skin. I covered the entire red area with a very thick layer of the quenching mask and added a couple drops of an anti-inflammatory gel, then left it overnight.

The next morning I found that the spot had healed considerably, leaving no hole at all! The next night I forgot to use the mask and the site started to dry out and scab, so instead of picking at it, I put on the mask for a couple hours in the morning and the skin quickly softened up again and healed some more. I've been using the quenching mask on the zit area for a few hours a day every day since then and I can say I've never had a cystic zit heal this fast and scar so little. Thank you, Boots!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 4:18:00 AM More reviews by cdn_angel

My FAVORITE mask so far ..! i cant say HG for anything cus i like variety but this is definitely it:P i generally use it as a nighttime moisturizer cus its such a waste to leave this heavenly stuff on for 10 minutes and rinse it off-.-...

not only does it moisturize better then any non-oil ive used...but skin is toned, calmed and firmed....no irritations, no breakouts watsoever...and this makes a good "base" by base i mean something u can mix other stuff into...if u have acne u can mix this with some antiacne cream to avoiding drying but still reaping the fx ...u can even mix it with skin oils...everything goes..i generally do this for other moisturizers too but this ones nice and thick but not clogging at the same time....ahhh i can go on and on....

and lastly....its SO dirt CHEAP...around 10cdn:) buy this, buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Fridgie

This is the 2nd face mask I own by Boots and I am very impressed, especially since I bought it at a drugstore for only $8. I have combination, sensitive skin and this nourishes my skin like no other mask I have ever used. I am not sure what this is like during the summer months as my skin tends to get oily/slick but during the winter this does a great job. I have had dry patches of skin on my chin and I have used this 2 nights now only on the chin area. The skin looks more hydrated now and the patches of dry skin are gone. I only leave this on for 10 mins and then wipe it off with a cotton ball followed by some cool water to rinse the rest off.
This is not a mask that hardens like a clay mask or peels off. It's like applying a thick layer of cream to your face that eventually dries up a bit. The smell is very soft and not strong at all. My skin is very sensitive and I did not experience any tightness or redness; in fact, it actually soothed my skin.
Now i am more eager than ever to try the rest of the Boots skincare products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by priasha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. I have oily skin and I was a bit sceptical before using it. But Have been using it for the past 3 months and love the glow and softness it brings to my face..and no break outs either. The smell is very light and not at all offensive. I apply it on my face and neck once or twice a week and absolutely love the end results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by swimchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this face mask. It feels like a thick lotion when applied, and you just leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a damp cloth. I was left with really soft and supple skin that felt amazingly clean. Easy to use and relatively inexpensive, I will def buy this again. This would be great to use after a flying on a plane to rehydrate skin. This mask can also be used as an over night hydrating serum which gives it bonus points.