Yves Rocher Radiant Skin Scrub with Apricot Kernels

To begin with, I didn't really like this scrub. I felt like it was breaking me out, but I continued using it. Now I really like it! I think I pressed to hard on my face while exfoliating. Now I apply a lighter pressure to my skin (actually none at all, I just move my hands in circular motions and let the product do it's job). This works much better! The exfoliating beeds can bee quite harsh on the skin, since they are a larger size. But if you exfoliate really gently, you'll get amazing results! I always exfoliate in the shower, and this product is so easy to rinse off. When it's rinsed off, my skin is left soft, clean and extremely glowing! This product makes my skin glow like no other and I love it! I use this scrub 1-2 times a week - not more, since I think it'd be too much for my skin.

I don't rate it 5 lippies since it can be a liiiittle harsh on the skin, but once you get the hang of it, it's incredible! I really recommend this product :)

Great product. Really exfoliates my skin and makes me feel pampered.

on 9/21/2009 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I ended up with two of these. I don't really like it, there aren't enough kernals to actually "scrub" my face. I still have dry patches after I rinse it off after rubbing it on my face for sometime. I am going to use these up and then go back to St. Ives apricot scrub. Its rather expensive imo for such a small amount.

on 11/17/2008 12:28:00 PM

This contains apricot kernals that are too large and there are not enough of them to do an efficient job at exfoliation. It has a nice apricot fragrance and rinses easily off the skin. St. Ives apricot scrub is just sooo much better and cheaper than this.

on 6/13/2007 4:35:00 AM

I keep going back and forth on this. First I like it, then I don't. I'm back to liking it now. The apricot kernels are a little large and a little too few. The base is more gelly and less creamy than the St. Ives apricot scrub but cleans your face very well.
The smell is divine, like fresh peach/apricot. Also, the second ingredient is witch hazel water, which is good for clearing up your skin. It washes off easily and leaves your face clean and without residue.

This isn't HG material for me (I have oily problem skin and like something more medicated), but I would still use it up.