October 20, 2014 | 1990 users online

Polishes - Bourjois - 1 Seconde - 9

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

My absolute favourite nail polishes, just wish there was a wider colour selection. I especially love the wide brush which makes it super easy to apply neatly and fast. The consistency is neither too thick or thin and drys relatively fast. My favourite colour is the baby blue shade. (Not sure of the name)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm a huge fan of bourjois products and since I live in Canada the prices are a lot higher than if I had lived in the UK.
I was introduced to bourjois by essie button on YouTube and I'm so glad she did a brand focus video on bourjois because I would never have found out how great 99% of their products were.

I initially bought bourjois 1 seconde polish in the colours, 02 rose delicat and 03 beige distinction, on clearance at shoppers drug mart for $3.99 :) it's normally $10 CDN!
I'm so surprised how my nails dried within 2-5 minutes of applying this product!!! I only applied 2 coats to get the colour I wanted.
I'm so happy with this product. So I went back and bought 06 rose cupcake, 09 lavande esquisse, 15 grenadine tonic, 16 blue moonlight, 17 Gris nightomic and 22 turquoise block. Those were the only colours available on clearance. (I didn't pick up the clear gloss and neon yellow)
I have a feeling that shoppers drug mart in Canada will be discontinuing the bourjois 1 seconde polish... I just wish I had known how good these varnishes were before :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Karoogirl

I have it in nr 11 which is a very pretty red. I love it! I don't usually wear anything on my fingernails since it doesn't stay on longer than 2days, but this one stays about 4-5 days! I love the brush. It helps so much with the application, getting it even and not spilling over onto my finger. Also, I love the gel texture! It looks so professional. Will defenitely go pick up some more colours soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by plasticsun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in 'bleu water', a light blue colour.

The brush is really easy to use and the formula is a good texture. I used two coats and it looked nice and opaque. The staying power was fairly decent so I was quite impressed.

The only thing I'm not sure about is if I'll wear the colour much. I'm not sure if it suits me or not. I might have a look at other colours in the range though, because I think they're good value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

The brush is fantastic - depending on the pressure you apply it can be wider to the point of covering your whole nail. Very cool. The pigmentation is great - awesome coverage in 2 coats. The color looks black in indoor lighting but has nice crispyness to it. In the light all the purple shimmer comes to play and looks gorgeous. It takes long to dry - even after drying it for most of the day -its very easy to nick it, it is dry to touch but not dry enough..It is very expensive for the amount you get so I wouldn't buy this again but it was great fun to try because of the unique brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Swoop

Great nail polish so far.
I bought it in a dark grey, a color which isnt easy to find here.
Its a very nice colour, it has a tiny bit of sparkle in it and it has a medium glossy finish. Personally I think it would really rock if they had it in a mat finish too, but this one is really nice.

The 'special' thing about this product is the brush, its kind of huge and u can polish your nails with one stroke (so it claims).
I need only one stroke, but for my nails on tyhe thumbs i need two.
Its a very nice polish when you're in a hurry or if u are clumpsy.

I was a bit suprised that it dries really fast, so thats a big plus for me.
The staying power is normal, it stays on for like three-four days, and then it starts to chip.
The price is good, so overall a really nice polish, I am planning to buy another one in another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by tjasal

Appplies like a dream! Takes a bit longer to dry, but is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the packaging for this, its lovely =] the long handle is so nice, the brush is amazing to use, dries fast and lasts ages =]
Its amazing!
The only problem is theres not much in colour options which kinda sucks but oh well =]

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by niamhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in shade 29- a pale pink.
I love it!
The bottle looks so fancy and I especially like that the elongated top is in a matching shade to the colour of the varnish,
I also really like the shape of the brush.
This varnish dries very quickly and I only needed one coat!
The only reason I didn't give this product full marks was because there isn't a huge range of shades.
There's only the standard pinks and reds- maybe the odd navy- I like wild colours for my nails- orange, lime green, yellow (I bought this pale pink for work).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love the way the nail polish container has been styled.
I have it in number 14.Red.
It has awesome staying power!
I wore it for 3 days,went to the pool for 2 days and it was still intact. The only reason i took it off was because i don't like wearing nail polish too long on my nails. That is 3 days max.
Price is average but i'll definitely recommend this,as well as any other Bourjois products :)