Graham Webb Vivid Color Maximum Hold Gel

I love this gel! It smells better than any other hair product I've ever tried, it has strong hold without being crunchy or sticky, and it adds alot of volume! It's expensive if you get it from a salon, but I just found a second tube of it on ebay for 6$ including shipping so that's why I gave it a 2 for price, because it is available for drug store price, you just have to look. I definately notice a diffference when I style my hair with this verses some other salon brand gels. Overall rating: Awesome! will keep it around.

on 11/29/2005 2:30:00 PM

I love this gel!! Makes my fine hair actually feel like it has some oomph to it!! Does not feel to stiff or sticky the smell is divine and best of all if you squeeze too much out....put a little water in your hand then just mix it all together.....works mint!!!

on 10/25/2005 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite hair gel by far!! I love the whole Graham Webb Vivid Color line. This gel is great for my hair - I use it for srunching in curls. It makes the perfect texture and is never crunchy or sticky at all. Great product!!

on 4/23/2002 9:49:00 PM

Incredible yummy smell and great quality. It holds a nice curl without leaving my hair dried out or crispy. It leaves my hair healthy looking and shiny. Highly Recommend.

Popular Styling Products