April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Gels/Soaps - Canus-Goat's Milk Rich Moisturizing Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by scarletfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin and I love this body wash! It smells wonderful and it can be used on female and males. The scent is what I would call a boyfriend scent. If anyone remembers FLEX brand shampoo/ conditioner, I think it smells like that. Nice and clean and I don't have to use lotions after the shower. I totally recommend it for anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Boy do I love the Goat!.. It missed a 5 since as much as I love soap I always need lotion/oil afterwards.. One day they may make one.. This product is bes purchased in a group of 3 as it is cheaper that way. It lasts a long time (the small size for over 2 weeks) and it smells good. Overall well made product and great value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Left my skin soft and didn't flare up my eczema and cleans very well. No sickly scent, would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by xxglitt3rxx

♥♥My favorite soap for my face (removes make-up really good) as well as my body it leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. It has a very soft scent not over powering it kinda smells like oatmeal to me lol ♥♥

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by jessijay

I finally weaned DH off of this soap and onto REAL cold processed soaps (including goatsmilk soap). I think Canus bars are over priced for a tallow based soap. The lather is not bad. The scent is light. But they are not rich. They just don't compare to the real thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At around $2.5 for a bar, this soap is a steal. It lathers easily and washes away cleanly. Skin feels soft--not drying at all. I use it on face and hands. It is a basic working soap---which a lot of brands have faild to achive.