Bath and Body Works Crystal Blue Waters

4.8

on 10/4/2005 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this was one of the best BB&W scents ever. It was fresh and clean, yet mellow, like everything from the "water" line, all the way down to the hand soaps! So, when BB&W actually gets something that smells this wonderful, better than anything they've accomplished before or since, what do they do? They discontinue it! And I can tell you right now, they sure lost a lot of potential income from me by taking that decision. I have to wonder, when they keep some of the questionable scents (like Pearberry) and get rid of these, who is calling the shots there. The blue-colored Tone body wash (I don't remember the exact scent name) is somewhat reminiscent of this BB&W line.

on 8/9/2004 2:33:00 PM

I hate Bath and Body Works for discontinuing this. It had the best smell, crisp, fresh, and relaxing. I had this in the lotion, bubble bath and the body spray and all of them when smelled puts a persons mind at ease. I am so mad this is discontinued, Grrrr.

BBW has a habit of discontinuing some of the best scents and keeping around the mediore ones. Crystal blue waters was and still is my favorite, and of course, they've discontinued it. It's a very pleasing, not overwhelming watery aroma with a pinch of tartness. It really does remind me of summer vacation and beaches. Wonderfully relaxing. If you're a fan like me, you can find some products on e-bay(prices do tend to do up though). You can also try calling BBW headquarters directly. They carry the lotion and splash if I recall correctly, but none of the body cream, which happens to be one of my favorite products. If you happen to find anything during one of their sales, grab it. You won't be disappointed!

on 2/6/2004 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I never expected to like this so never even tried it at the store. Then one of my friends had the hand soap and after washing my hands I realized what a great scent this is. (0r was, now that they've discontinued yet another wonderful scent!) I love this one and have the whole set--it's just fresh, clean, and classy.

on 8/13/2003 1:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't wear oceanic or marine scents that often but this seems so different from the others. Has a touch of tanginess but I believe I smell a little bit of floral too. There is a note that keeps the tanginess from going out of bounds, just can't place my finger on it. This is more of a clean aquatic scent. Very refreshing.

on 1/30/2003 11:38:00 AM

I actually like this fragrance, don't love it... but sadly, with the rest of the 'Blue Waters' line, it has departed BBW for good. It reminds me of Yankee Candle's Stargazer Lily scent, and was a good refreshing summer shower gel. The lotion had a little foul note to it, however. If they brought it back, I'd buy it again.

on 7/3/2002 12:35:00 AM

i love this whole line...i have the lotion, shower gel, and purely silk body mist, and i love it all, the smell is great, it's one of my faves, definitely try it out

on 4/23/2002 9:44:00 PM

I love this scent! I have the Anti-bacterial hand lotion and the Anti-bacterial hand soap. When I use this, I get a lot of compliments. Very fresh & unique smelling. I tried the Silkening Body Lotion and didn't like the texture and returned it. But the smell is still always incredible. Enjoy :)

Popular Fragrances