E.L.F. Custom Eyes - Dusk #2509

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/8/2011 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great shimmery charcoal black shadow!
It is so pigmented and gives off a perfect colour exactly shown in the pan
It is a charcoal black with shimmers and works great over a liner or as shadow liner.
Great quality, great price! Go try this!

on 4/16/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Fabulous shadow liner color, deep black with shimmer. This has staying power, wet or dry.

I bought 4 colors to try out, sage, moondust, truly pink, and dusk.

These really aren't bad eye shadows for $1. I just find them too shimmery for my old eyes. However, I am loving the dusk as a liner shadow.

There is also enough shadow here for me to never use up and rebuy.

Pros:
inexpensive
large size

Cons:
too shimmery
very loosely packed, dusty, fallout

on 4/14/2011 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very pigmented, a shimmery very dark gray shade. I only swatched it on my hand, not sure how it'll perform when used on the eyes. But the formula did seem to wear pretty long. Plus, for the price, the amount and quality you get is really good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super pigmented and creamy textured Gunmetal Black, makes me feel ripped off for buying all those MAC shadows,

on 9/17/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Love this black shadow! I own almost all elf eye element shadows and in two of my compact quads i have dusk in each one bc i use it so much.. Black slight shimmer (not glittery), butter smooth, loosely packed but still great, blends great. I always use primer so not sure how is w-out but its great for adding definition to outer v and blending out and looks great. Im pale and its not to much. Will def. Rebuy when i run out. Def worth at least 5x much (and im broke and dont spend alot on each purchase) i get compliments on looks when i use this color as well as with all elf shadows i love the element shadows and compact is great. This color is great for smoky eye, definin outer v, lining top lash line alone or to top liners and addin to lower lash line. I love it. I dont find it too shimmery either perfect actually. Just be careful of fallout since its black. I get that with any color or brand. It will help if u initially 'pat' shade on then blend which im sure u all know..

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this shadow. It is my first black shadow, and yes because of the soft texture it is hard to work with a little bit, but I suppose that's just because I've never worked with black shadows before. I like that it is pigmented, but you can blend it out to make it a less intense black. I will repurchase this. I would wear a primer under this as I would any shadow.

on 9/5/2010 8:44:00 PM

Mine didn't have the purple/blue tone others are talking about, it seemed to me to be a pretty true black color. It was dark, but also not well pigmented at all, so it was very difficult to apply because it just looked uneven no matter how much I tried to layer it or keep it sheer, neither way worked. In the trash it went.

on 5/25/2010 10:16:00 AM

This is a beautiful black w/ shimmer. The texture is really soft but it's very pigmented. I love the elf single pan shadows. They blend nice and are very convenient to change in the compact for touch ups for your look of the day.

on 5/5/2010 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I actually think this looks to have a bit of a blue undertone to it, it's not exactly pure black. It's cute, though, shimmery, not too harsh, and easy to blend.

on 4/28/2010 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Color: soft black with shimmer. It's not a very dark solid kind of black...
Coverage: 5/5. Easy to work with.
Lasting power: 4/5. Need primer for it to stay for 8+ hours. It doesn't flake or irritate my eyes.
I use it as a powder liner and it has worked very well for $1. I will buy again!