October 24, 2014 | 1131 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Avon Solutions Hydra Radiance Moisturizing Day Lotion SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this moisturizer for my combination skin. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and doesn't have a strong scent. I really like the SPF. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by alabaster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was just too greasy on my skin especially in the daytime so I looked like an oily slob. My pores appeared huge and there were slight breakouts. I am 39 years old and this felt too rich. Live in the tropics though so that may be the problem.

Gave it to a younger friend who lives in NYC and she loves the way it makes her skin look during the spring, fall-winter months. A bit too greasy on her for summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by chewystarburst

I've been using this product for over a few months now and i love this moisturizer. It makes your face sginy at first but then sets into skin nicely and doesnt make your skin feel icky at all. I love this product and i definetly would order it again. i also love the SPF factor!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great moisturizer i use it now as its winter time and i need it as has SPF15 included it also gives a nice glow to the skin. I have combination/acne prone skin and i havent suffered any breakouts or clogged pores while using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Jellybean64

This product is ok, not great, but not bad. Very average. I haven't used Avon for years, but given the economy, I thought it was worth trying the brand again to save money.

I have sensitive, combo, acne-prone skin. It moisturized okay, but made my face really shiny and it had a strong chemical smell (from the sunscreen, I think).

I'll finish the bottle, but probably won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturizer daily for about eight months and I've used up a little over half the bottle so it's time for a review. I like this moisturizer, it has a nice light texture and feels good on the skin. It does make my face shiny after applying it but I let it set and then do my foundation and other makeup so it's not noticeable after that. The packaging is superb, one to two pumps of product is enough for my face and neck and it's awesome that you can turn the pump to close it, making it perfect for travel. The only downside is now I live overseas and it is going to be a pain for me to get Avon. I don't really care for much makeup from Avon but I've had really good luck with their skincare stuff. EDIT: I changed my overall rating from a 4 to a 5. Avon will ship to my FPO box so I will definitely continue to buy this. DDML gave me zits when I used it, and they went away when I started back on this one. For me, it is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Cordeliagirl

I really wanted to like this product. I read the reviews and had to give it a try. It might be a good product, but I couldn't get past how greasy it felt. It feels just like I"m putting suntan lotion on my face, which really, is what it is. I just didn't care for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Divi4u

This is an amazing moisturizer. I have combination skin, and I use this before my makeup, concentrating a little more on my cheeks coz they are drier than other areas.

This product gives a nice shine when applied...and my skin actually feels fresh and soft and hydrated. Since my Tzone is a little oily, I was worried that this product may make it look like an oil slick, but no oily slicky grease at all. Instead, the whole face looks glowy and feels all smooth.

The packaging is nice and convinient too and comes with a pump.

It also has some SPF in it, makes it a nice day cream with sun protection (though you may want to consider using a sunscreen if you want more protection).

I dont really know the performance on really oily skin types, but overall a great product for dry, normal and combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by amarock

I'm quite impressed by this moisturizer. I've tried so many drugstore brand day moisturizers that don't live up to their claims of keeping the skin hydrated - but this Avon one does! When I initially apply it, it does make my skin look slightly shiny - however, the lotion absorbs into my skin quickly and leaves my skin glowing, not shiny. I apply the lotion mainly to my cheeks and chin area where I am most dry (combo skin). I use this moisturizer as a base for mineral makeup, which really keeps my skin hydrated and helps the mineral makeup buff nicely into my skin. The packaging of this lotion is superb - a pump that can be twisted to lock the pump so it's both hygenic and great for traveling. I took 1 lippie off due to the fragrance of the lotion - it is too strong and detracts from the product. I also wish it has slightly higher SPF protection, but ah well, we all can't be perfect! I paid $10 CAD for 118mL and I've been using this daily for 3 months - I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 11:26:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

I'm reviewing the new Hydra-Radiance Continuous Glow Daily Moisturizer (no SPF 15)... I have been using it a week and my skin feels smooth though sometimes just a tiny bit shiny, but not oily looking, so I guess that is OK. I like the scent and the consistency of the formula. I would repurchase until I find something better.