Graftobian LIPSTICK in Sandalwood

on 5/2/2013 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these Graftobian lipsticks! No added fragrance, conditioning formula and they last as long as any standard lipstick. The do have a bit of a lanolin scent and have no detectable flavor. Not at all drying and they don't make your dry spots look worse. Sandalwood is a warm nude with very little peach or pink. It tones down my natural lip color and creates a "my lips but lighter" effect.

on 11/10/2012 12:44:00 AM

This is a GREAT nude lipstick! It goes on so smoothly and the color lasts without staining. I'm very fair-skinned and I've had a difficult time finding just the right nude shade. This is it!

on 5/12/2012 10:47:00 PM

Sandalwood came as part of a Graftobian lip Pallet pallet I ordered and has proved to be a staple for NC40-42 girls. Imo, it's the "perfect" nude, meaning it's not gray or orange at all, but an opague beige. It can be blotted, layered, mixed with gloss and other colors.

Since it's made for stage and screen use, it's heavy duty texture wise and has excellent staying power. It does tend to slide into the corners of my mouth if applied too heavily, so I apply more toward the middle of the lip and then spread it out with a lip brush. This can probably be avoided by blotting it down and reapplying it. It's a beautiful shade and is for sure going to be a staple in my kit. If I top it with a light gold glass, (MAC Instant Gold) I can wear it to work as an everyday shade.

This is the best nude lipstick I've ever tried. Much better than any of MAC's nudes and cheaper too. It's an opaque nude, but it doesn't make me look washed out or dead, like most opaque nudes do. The texture is creamy, long lasting, and very well pigmented. Plus, it's unscented. This is my first Graftobian lipstick and now I want to try more of them.