October 30, 2014 | 1345 users online

Body Scrubs - LaLicious Sugar Souffle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by davefan77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third tub of this and am addicted! Thank you, Costco! I'm so glad they started carrying this at Costco, otherwise I would have never tried it. The Sugar Kiss smell is the best-smelling bath stuff I've ever used. I love that the smell lingers for several hours. I would use this for the rest of my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by as86

I cannot say enough good things about this scrub. The texture is amazing and unlike any other scrub - it's whipped and soft yet grainy, not sticky and oily like other sugar scrubs. It's all natural, smells divine ( I get the sugar kiss one) and leaves skin so soft you don't need a moisturizer afterwards. It does sometimes leave my tub a but slick but it's manageable. Overall love love love this product, wish it was less pricey so I could buy it for everyone I know! I wish everyone knew about this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product definitely lived up to the great reviews! I love coconut scents and the coconut cream scrub smells absolutely delicious. It exfoliates really well without irritating my skin AND leaves it feeling incredibly moisturized, which is a must for winter. The only downside is the price (I bought a 16oz tub from ebeauty.ca for $40) but it's better than buying a cheaper scrub that does nothing for your skin. Before this I was using the body shop scrub, which is about the same price when you take the tub size into account and this is soooo much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by montron1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed. This is THE BEST scrub ever. I've tried all of the scents and I can't say there is even one I wouldn't use. Amazing! The formula is all natural and super scented.
The texture is like someone else said, a cloud. I tend to use ALOT of scrub when I'm in the shower and I have a feeling my tub is going to last me a long time! You really get a lot of product with the big tub and it's packed in there well. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Update: It is now 2013 and I order several times a year from Lalicious during sales. LOVE THIS LINE.

I just got my order of Lalicious - and even at 25% off - it was Uber-expensive. The products themselves are Terrific. I just cracked open the 2 oz trial size of the Sugar Souffle (Scrub) in Coffee Bean. It has real sugar and coffee grounds in it and smells heavenly.

The texture was surprisingly dry - and hard to dig out of the tub. That said, it also left an oily feeling to my skin post-shower. I kinda like Coconut Hut's Whipped Sugar Scrub a little better - as it is less oily, yet more liquidy and easier to apply.

I love the Island Guava scent, too - also the Passionfruit Lime & Lily Mango scents in the Souffle. They are all so wonderfull continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Incredible product. Exfoliates without being too harsh, moisturizes without being too oily, and the delicious scents last outside the tub. I have tried the Brown Sugar (which looks and smells like brown sugar you use for baking), but I am hooked on the Peppermint. It is invigorating--can't wait to use it in the morning! Smells wonderful and my skin is soft and moist but not greasy. Can't say enough about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ANGELICCATACLYSM

I have to admit i was not sure this scrub was going to live up to the hype but it DOES! Its the first scrub ever ive tried that leaves me totally moisturized plus exfoiliates extremly well. I have this in the Coconut Cream and it smells EXACTLY like coconut cream - like the kind you buy at the store that you put into your mixed drinks. Its also very light and fluffy with no oil on the top of it that you find in a lot of scrubs. Yes it is hurtfully expensive but it lasts a long time and a little goes a long way so you get your money's worth. I cant wait to try the other scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by calimoonchild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LaLicious Brown Sugar Soufflé Scrub is THE best scrub out there. It is gentle but effective, and it leaves the skin so moisturized that there isn't a need to follow-up with a secondary moisturizer. The sugar crystals are just the right texture: not too harsh, but substantial enough to give you a good scrub before it melts away.

Also, it is not a good product to use right before going out because the oils left behind are very rich. I use it at night so the oils soak in. Its amazing - my skin is still soft and smooth for a few days.

It is a bit expensive ($34 for a decent size tub) but it lasts FOREVER. I've had this product for over a year, using it every day and its fantastic.

My only tip is to not store it in a heated area. Because the ingredients are all-natural (Brown Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cane Sugar, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential and Fragrance Oils, Vitamin E Oil, Soybean Oil, Honey), it can actually melt. I moved recently and the product melted.

But I will be purchasing another. It is THE best. Can't say enough good things about it.

You can buy it here: http://www.lalicious.com/brown-sugar-souffl-scrub.php

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Aurelie

These are absolutely the best scrubs I have EVER tried! I have 3- the Guava, Coconut Cream and Coffee. The texture is unique, almost a soft whipped sugary paste that leaves your skin highly moisturized. Considering how soft these leave your skin, you'd expect a layer of oil in the product, but there isn't. The scents are also divine--next on my list is the incredible Brown Sugar. The best part--these scrubs are all natural! No parabens or additives!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by pokeadot

overall: i was curious about lalicious' sugar scrubs after i tried their body oil so i decided to purchase the scrub in passionfruit lime. the scrub is different from most sugar scrubs i've seen like fresh or cake beauty since it does not have the oil and sugar separated. the scrub is is a light, fluffy cloudlike foam. what i like about the scrub is that it's very moisturizing and the sugar does not disappear quickly like other sugar scrubs i've tried. however, i will not repurchase it because i just don't think i need a sugar scrub in my skincare routine. i do recommend this to people who like to use sugar scrubs.
package: flat, plastic tub with meatal lid.
price: $32 USD for 16 oz. i think this is a pretty reasonable price.
ingredients: coconut oil, sugarcane, sweet almond oil, vitamin e oil, fragrance & essential oils, honey