November 1, 2014 | 1082 users online

Cleansers - Joesoef Anti Acne Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by bones1118

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used it I could see a difference in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by gcap4197

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist told me about this soap. I have been using this Sulfur Soap product for over 4 years for my adult acne. I LOVE IT AND IT WORKS GREAT! The product is very effective combating my acne. The demand for this products is so high it sometimes goes on Back Order. I just ordered on Monday and my order arrived on thurs. Highly recommend it. For best results leave soap on your skin for over 60 seconds. No product last 40 years if it doesn't work! So for all you other acne suffers who haven't found an effective product that works try this SOAP you will be amazed......thank you Dr Joesoef for making a product that delivers for only $9.....5 STARS

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Llehshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use Grandpa's Thylox Soap bit wanted to try this. It was wat too strong for me. After only 2 days my skin was incredibly dry and even my neck and chest became scaly from the soap just rinsing over those areas. It's taken me a Long time to get my face back to normal. Please dont use this If you have sensitive skin. Ill stick with Grandpas.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Eagleeye123

Dermatologist recommended Sulfur Soap for acne and dermatitis. Joesoef Skin Care Sulfur Soap 10% has cleared my skin after 8 years of let downs. The soap works into a rich lather, Joesoef Skin Care "60 second Rule" before rinse makes a huge difference. I found out this soap has been around over 40 years. I used to use noble formula soap for my dermatitis but it irritated my skin. So my dermatologist suggested sulfur based products and WOW what a difference. I hope this helps someone else, Thank you Dr Joesoef for making such a affordable and effective products that works.
available online joesoefskincare.com or ask you dermatologist.....5 Star Rating

Sulfur Soap is anti bacterial and anti fungal it also reduces inflammation and redness. Sulfur Soap removes the dead skin cells yielding a healthy complexion. For face and body acne as well. i wish there were more natural sulfur products...EE

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by geester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! Thanks to makeup alley I was directed to Sulfur Soap made by Joesoef skin care. I have spent so much money on so many popular anti acne products and they did little to help my acne. I cant believe how great this soap works and how affordable it is! I cant find it in any grocery stores of drug stores, but I order it on line and they shipped quickly. The soap bar is big and lasts along time and I love the smell. This seems to be the best kept secret for acne!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by laura_r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has cleared up my skin! I kind of can't believe that it's true but it is. I remembered that as a teen I had some some luck with sulfur products (and I love the DDF sulfur mask) so I decided to try and find more sulfur products and I came across this soap.

I had always read that cleansers can't make a difference in your skin because you just wash them off. I don't know how to explain it, but my experience shows that that is 100% wrong. Just using this soap twice a day has cleared up 99% of my acne and bumps. I thought a "miracle" product for acne did not exist until I found this.

I think everyone's skin responds to treatment differently, but if you have acne give this soap a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by JeneenL

I just received my acne kit from the Joesoef website. It took 3 weeks for them to ship it to me. I have used the products and the astringent is way too overpowered w/ alcohol for me to even use. So far I like the soap and the target treatment. The lotion will take some getting used, the consistency is odd. The soap is nice but I am used to an exfolient in a cleanser so I may get something else to use as well. I hope this works but I don't know if I would order again just because of the time it took to ship it to me.
***edited to add...that I have been using this for a few days now and so far so good. I read in the reviews that this dries out their skin but it is doing the exact opposite for me, my skin is still oily, which it naturally is. I am skipping he astringent, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. so this has no oil control what so ever but as for fighting acne it's doing ok so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by maugustawoodland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first I really loved this soap. It cleared up my skin within days. However, it stopped working and it dried my skin out terribly. When I do break out it seems like alone it just makes my blemishes angry. Using it also gave me weird eczema for a while, which I've never had before, but it went away. I can't complain too much though, because I got the free sample and it was huge. It's lasted me months. I won't buy it again, but I'm still using the sample. We'll see what happens when I stop using it and switch to something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Ceci2468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I e-mailed the company for a free sample of this soap (10% sulfur) and they sent it pretty quickly. The sample size is also pretty large and should last a while. I started using it everyday this week and so far so good. Sulfur can be drying but I always moisturize afterwards with a shea butter whip I made (see my notepad). The soap has a pleasing scent, you can hardly smell the sulfur. This is the website: http://www.joesoefskincare.com/ If all continues well, I will probably order some. I'll update in a few weeks. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend at least e-mailing for the free sample. :)

Update 6/3/09: I am still loving this soap. It's a hard soap and will last months. I just wet my hands and then rub the soap on it. Make a good lather and rub it on my face. I'm using this on my back for bacne and it's great. The incessant itch was gone after just one use. I will definitely buy more when I finish this soap. :)

Update 7/28/09: No new outbreaks since using this and shea butter as a moisturizer. It has made my facial seborrheic dermatitis non-existent. It has totally cleared up. My son (21yo with face and chest acne) loves it also and we ordered some more bars. I love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i switched from grandpas thylox sulfur soap (3% sulfur) to this one and got much better results with the joesoefs sulfur soap(10% sulfur). it really is very effective. it lessened my breakouts a whole lot.also, this soap has salicylic in it and the grandpas does not. the salicylic gives my skin a nice healthy glow. i highly recommend this soap to clear and prevent acne. also the customer service is excellent!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No