Joesoef Anti Acne Soap

4.3

active ingredients: 10%, 5% or 2% sulfur and .25% salicylic acid inactive ingredients: saponified palm and palm kernel oil, lanolin, fragrance, coconut fatty acid diethanol amide, glycerin, titanium dioxide

I have been struggling to find the right product for a long time. Then I came upon Joesoef anti acne soap and the first week I started using it, I noticed a big difference in my skin and complexion. It is amazing the transformation it has done to my skin. I no longer break out before nor after my menstrual cycle. Not to mention it doesn't have a strong sulfur smell like other products I have used before. Love it! I'm also in the sun a lot and I started noticing white spots on my skin but after I have been using the sulfur soap I haven't seen it since. Amazing! I recommend this anti acne sulfur soap to almost anyone, it has so many benefits, it's unbelievable like magic, you need to try for yourself.

From one satisfied customer

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is very effective-maybe a little too much for my sensitive skin. I had been using noble formula zinc bar soap for my seb derm but found that it was losing effectiveness. I left it on my skin for one minute as directed and found that my skin was red and burned when I washed it off. It did make my skin feel really smooth and my pores non existent though. I have heard good things about MSM soap and cream so I plan on trying that next. "MSM is a naturally occurring organic source of sulfur with multiple functions in the body".

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time I used it I could see a difference in my skin.

My dermatologist told me about this soap. I have been using this Sulfur Soap product for over 4 years for my adult acne. I LOVE IT AND IT WORKS GREAT! The product is very effective combating my acne. The demand for this products is so high it sometimes goes on Back Order. I just ordered on Monday and my order arrived on thurs. Highly recommend it. For best results leave soap on your skin for over 60 seconds. No product last 40 years if it doesn't work! So for all you other acne suffers who haven't found an effective product that works try this SOAP you will be amazed......thank you Dr Joesoef for making a product that delivers for only $9.....5 STARS

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use Grandpa's Thylox Soap bit wanted to try this. It was wat too strong for me. After only 2 days my skin was incredibly dry and even my neck and chest became scaly from the soap just rinsing over those areas. It's taken me a Long time to get my face back to normal. Please dont use this If you have sensitive skin. Ill stick with Grandpas.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Dermatologist recommended Sulfur Soap for acne and dermatitis. Joesoef Skin Care Sulfur Soap 10% has cleared my skin after 8 years of let downs. The soap works into a rich lather, Joesoef Skin Care "60 second Rule" before rinse makes a huge difference. I found out this soap has been around over 40 years. I used to use noble formula soap for my dermatitis but it irritated my skin. So my dermatologist suggested sulfur based products and WOW what a difference. I hope this helps someone else, Thank you Dr Joesoef for making such a affordable and effective products that works.
available online joesoefskincare.com or ask you dermatologist.....5 Star Rating

Sulfur Soap is anti bacterial and anti fungal it also reduces inflammation and redness. Sulfur Soap removes the dead skin cells yielding a healthy complexion. For face and body acne as well. i wish there were more natural sulfur products...EE

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Thanks to makeup alley I was directed to Sulfur Soap made by Joesoef skin care. I have spent so much money on so many popular anti acne products and they did little to help my acne. I cant believe how great this soap works and how affordable it is! I cant find it in any grocery stores of drug stores, but I order it on line and they shipped quickly. The soap bar is big and lasts along time and I love the smell. This seems to be the best kept secret for acne!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product has cleared up my skin! I kind of can't believe that it's true but it is. I remembered that as a teen I had some some luck with sulfur products (and I love the DDF sulfur mask) so I decided to try and find more sulfur products and I came across this soap.

I had always read that cleansers can't make a difference in your skin because you just wash them off. I don't know how to explain it, but my experience shows that that is 100% wrong. Just using this soap twice a day has cleared up 99% of my acne and bumps. I thought a "miracle" product for acne did not exist until I found this.

I think everyone's skin responds to treatment differently, but if you have acne give this soap a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just received my acne kit from the Joesoef website. It took 3 weeks for them to ship it to me. I have used the products and the astringent is way too overpowered w/ alcohol for me to even use. So far I like the soap and the target treatment. The lotion will take some getting used, the consistency is odd. The soap is nice but I am used to an exfolient in a cleanser so I may get something else to use as well. I hope this works but I don't know if I would order again just because of the time it took to ship it to me.
***edited to add...that I have been using this for a few days now and so far so good. I read in the reviews that this dries out their skin but it is doing the exact opposite for me, my skin is still oily, which it naturally is. I am skipping he astringent, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. so this has no oil control what so ever but as for fighting acne it's doing ok so far.

At first I really loved this soap. It cleared up my skin within days. However, it stopped working and it dried my skin out terribly. When I do break out it seems like alone it just makes my blemishes angry. Using it also gave me weird eczema for a while, which I've never had before, but it went away. I can't complain too much though, because I got the free sample and it was huge. It's lasted me months. I won't buy it again, but I'm still using the sample. We'll see what happens when I stop using it and switch to something else.