July 30, 2014 | 2115 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Sparkling Coral - Hydrating Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An actress friend of mine was raving about Christian Dior Lip Gloss. I bought it in the sparkling coral.

I love it. It sparkles a subtle gold overtone, but not SPARKLEs like the Fourth of July. It hydrates. It is smooth, but not slimy. The color is pinkish orange, does not bring to mind coral. It is just the color of my lips. Redheads and PPP's would look smashing in this.

EDIT: What is sort of ironic is that now my Dior lip gloss got stuck in the lining of my old Chanel purse. I can't get it out. sigh

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2002 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with the review below - the smell is horrid. However, I just may be one of those fair, warm people who can pull off the color :) Dior products have incredible pigment - even in glosses - that make your makeup last and look great throughout the day. This gloss is also not sticky, not greasy, not glittery, and of course, comes beautifully packaged. For those leery of the smell, it does tend to fade after application.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2002 9:00:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very strange color! This is a very light white/orange and very pearly irridescent. I don't think this could look good on anyone. But if you can pull it off, it would be a nice color because it is very unique! The smell on this is horrid.