December 20, 2014 | 946 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cheska07

I used to love this product and used if for a couple of years, nc25 suits me well and gives a good coverage until I worked in an airline. It made my whiteheads and blackheads on my nose come out and it doesn't cover it. I had my facial then again when i used this product again it made my whiteheads and blackheads come out easily. I tried to stop it for sometime, and my blackheads and whiteheads lessened. Im just sad because i still have 1compact remaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by sgilgarc

I have been using this powder for 3 years now, I honestly haven't found a powder with this kind of coverage and matte finish. I'm in love with it. I use C4 for my skin tone and It fits me perfect. it has a practical package with a sponge (wich you can actually trow away immediately after you buy the product, because it makes you look cakie)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Wintersvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep coming back to this and have for the last 15 years.Nothing can make my skin look more beautiful and the C3 matches my super pale but olive toned skin seamlessly.The price is what makes me stray but honestly its worth every penny and then some.I'm a dancer and my skin has to look flawless in harsh lighting this product is superb nothing can beat it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by kaaayxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my most favourite face products. I use it as my face powder after foundation and concealer. It's silky, provides excellent coverage, and there is a good selection of colours. I have repurchased it several times and I find it lasts for quite a while too. It is worth the price in my opinion, I have never found anything cheaper that compares. I apply it with the sponge it comes with for maximum coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by theanginator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a quick and easy medium coverage foundation that required little effort in the morning. Sadly this foundation did not work. I tried a combination of different mositurizers, primers, and application styles and regardless this foundation left a cakey dry finish on my combination/oily skin. Fine lines and pores became exaserbated and nothing about my face looked natural. I even tried using it as a finishing powder on top of my usual foundation (Studio Fix Fluid) and it just didn't look or wear right. I had a similar experience when using MAC's Careblend finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

I have light to medium skin tone depending on the season I use nc-30. I really like using this by itself with just concealer under by eyes. I use my pur minerals chisel brush to apply and if you don't like the powdery effect it gives I usually apply mac fix plus during winter time and for the summer I like it with out setting spray because I like how matte it looks I don't recommend this by itself to dryer skin unless with a heavy moisturizing cream either way make sure to moisturize all the time. price is $27.00 it comes with a white sponge.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Ejaned09

Perfect matte coverage every time with just a tiny bit on the brush! Product last forever. It does dry out skin a bit but luckily I'm oily so just keeps my skin matte all day long.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by catarinaarantes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use it dry, wet, and applies AMAZING.
The color range is amazing for almost every skin.
Last all day, with just 1 or 2 touch ups.
But you need to be carefull when you use it dry or will look a little cakey.
A must buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by p206p206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Pros:
-shades, of course (I am in C2- light with strong yellow undertones)
-packaging is really good, has a little mirror and it "clicks" when close so you know it won't open by itself (it comes with a sponge but it's useless, takes way too much product and you look cakey)
-matte finish
-really good coverage (but be careful- NOT AS GOOD AS liquid, cream foundations-it's still a powder, right?)
-no scent
Cons:
-matte finish doesn't last long on my T-zone (Rimmel stay matte does the job but has doesn't have this coverage)
-my normal U-zone looks very dry when applied but it looks like that after EVERY matte powder
-quite expensive for a pressed powder
Overall good product and I will probably buy it again because I find powders the best for my T-zone and I don't know any better product in terms of coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Brokenbells

Cakey, bad for acne prone and oily skin, not for me.