January 30, 2015 | 1987 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Brittanyyy93

Great powder foundation, it's a little pricey but it lasts a very long time. I get great coverage from this product and a little bit definitely goes a long way. I can wear this alone or if I'm breaking out I can use it in conjunction with my foundation. Either way it makes my skin look flawless but not too overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 4:39:00 PM More reviews by MissVanity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have purchased this in NC20, it stays true to colour and does not oxidize on me. The finish is matte, although I notice it gets "dewier" on my oily zone after a while.The coverage is medium but can be built to full. It looks powdery when applied but sinks into the skin after short time.

Lasts all day with minimal touch-ups on my oily zone. If you have normal or combination skin it will work for you, not sure for dry because it can emphasize dry patches.
I have been using this every day since I bought it and I really like it. It's fast to apply and looks really good. It would be perfect if not so pricey.

Did not break out from it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2015 6:54:00 AM More reviews by maggiegault

I've been using this foundation faithfully since March of 1997. I am a C3. I think that says it all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 6:17:00 AM More reviews by AmandaJak222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am sooo disappointed! I had high hopes for this foundation since it's one of the few makeup lines with true yellow-based foundations (C2 was a perfect match) and it was my last resort since Bobbi Brown made me breakout. I made sure I moisturized really well before applying, but I still ended up with chalky, dry patches as well. I may try the liquid versions and see if they work better for my skintype. Beware all of you combo/sensitive girls, this may not be the one for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylew11

I used this product for years. I would try another powder foundation here and there, but always went back to this one. It does oxodize throughout the day and I usually needed a touchup towards the end of the day. The package is great with the mirror and sturdy case. I used this for years UNTIL I found sephora microsmooth powder foundation. The microsmooth foundation is a much better product. It provides medium coverage and stays on much longer than studiofix AND it doesn't oxodize. I highly recommend trying the sephora microsmooth to anyone looking for a good powder foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 5:26:00 PM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The secret to this is getting a flattering color.If you got that its great im nw25 .Love this over my studio sculpt foundation for my very dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 2:22:00 AM More reviews by reirei711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This powder is amazing. You can build this up for a near-full coverage. It stays in place for several hours before you need a touch up on your t-zone area. I have normal skin and I haven't had any acne in two years or more. I wore this powder even when I had acne and It didn't break me out anymore than I already was. I wore it during the treatment too and I had no problems. Perhaps those saying it broke them out have more sensitive skin than I do. I mostly wear this powder on its own because the color match is incredible - really it's spot on. It really brightens my complexion. I sometimes use it on top of my lancome tient miracle liquid foundation and i find it keeps it in place. It's value for money too as I use this powder on average three times a week and it's been one year since I bought the current pan in use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:20:00 AM More reviews by mka87

This is a brilliant powder that is long lasting and beautifully mattifying. The packaging is lovely and great to use on the go. All sounds pretty good, right? Unfortunately not :( This powder broke me out in little red pauple-type bumps which are not sore but mighty unpleasant. I am still undecided if the spots were caused by this or a Garnier face cleansing product but for now I no longer use it :( A real shame. I don't seem to have much luck with MAC powders. MSF is the best but just not mattifying enough for me. The search continues...

EDIT***** I can confirm that I don't think the powder was the culprit for the breakout. I have added on a lippie as I am still unsure but thought it was worth another point!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:50:00 AM More reviews by YTerinbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For a flawless night out finish i go to this powder it covers everything perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 12:43:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this powder for over 12 months now and have gone through 2 other pans. This is a really great full coverage powder, I use it to set my foundation and also use it when I go out at night when my foundation starts to wear off. The consistency is lovely, it's very finely milled and looks lovely on the skin. If you're after a full coverage powder then this is for you, girls/boys who are looking for a lighter powder should looked and mac pressed powder instead as this is quiet high coverage. I don't use the sponge applicator as personally I find them a little unhygienic and prefer to use a big fluffy brush, using a big fluffy brush also allows a lighter application of the product which I prefer. This powder is pricey but it's worth the $, most drug store powders I buy tend to look a little chalky and don't sit naturally on the skin, this powder is great, it doesn't seem to cling to hair around the hairline like other powders I've used. The only negative for me is that it doesn't have great oil control, I tend to get oily around my t-zone and find myself needing to do a quick shine touch up around 11am, not too bad when you consider I apply it around 7am in the morning. The colour I use is c3, I'm usually a mac NC30 in foundation and and NC20 in concealer.