July 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Masks - MISSHA - Botanic Garden Tomato Soothing Sheet Mask

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by RandomAlynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Why on earth do i keep giving Missha products so many chances to redeem themselves...i swear the store has some sort of magic that takes hold of my interest and makes me buy things. I happened to be eating dinner and walked over...at first I was going to only buy their nose strips (which are one of the few good things they sell). I ended up getting this, the bamboo sheet mask, and the expedition for men water carrier sheet mask. This mask is the sheet type with essence soaked into the mask. I washed my face as normal and put this on after toning. You leave this on for 20-30 minutes and then take it off...it seemed ok when I first took it off. This morning was a different story. My forehead (which already breaksout) had new pimples and my older pimples were red and inflammed. I bought this because tomato is suppose to be good for acne. Who knows...maybe this is suppose to bring out all the bad stuff...but for now I hate this...if i change my mind i'll let you guys know. I dunno...i'm not a fan of sheet masks...i should just stop trying them.