September 16, 2014 | 1429 users online

Styling Products - Rusk - Mousse - Maximum Volume and Control

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by thyniki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made my hair very sticky and really didn't add volume at all. Maybe I got a bad batch.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Bylaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for months. I happened to pick it up on a whim because the base exchange was having a huge sale. I am so glad I did!

My wavy hair tends to be frizzy and generally doesn't need volume so much as control. This delivers in spades. This is truly the best control mousse on the market and I am probably on my 4th or 5th can of it.

Personally I don't mind if my curls come out a little crunchy as long as they are DEFINED and not frizzy. This will make your curls or waves a tiny bit crunchy but it delivers crazy good control and anti-frizz.

This is my HG mousse and I don't leave home without it. Plus the smell is awesome - like men's cologne which I love. Your mileage may vary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite mousse for hard to control styles or hair that needs mega volume help. It's a very sophisticated/complicated/long list of ingredients here, many of them being extracts, so natural in origin. I LOVE it because it keeps even baby fine hair controlled/highly styled without a thick residue/stiffness to the hair. Keeps hair shiny and leaves it with great touchability considering it's holding power. Doesn't seem to make the hair feel dirty more quickly because of it's use either. I always find it in Marshalls and TJ Maxx for 5-6 bucks. You can't beat either with a stick. Highly Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 12:20:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best mousse ever! For reference, I have slightly wavy, blonde hair. I always have to be careful of products that either frizz, darken, or flatten my fine tresses but this product is perfect. It doesn't dry out or darken my hair and if I want my natural wave to show, I let it air dry and it will hold. If I want straight hair, I will blow dry and it will hold. Perfect for all occasions and styles!