September 3, 2014 | 957 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Rose Idyllic - 3D Effet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a good lip gloss for colour pigment and I love the packaging. Instead of a brush, it is a little plastic applicator which feels more hygenic. It is however a tad sticky and gets messy if windy! I will repurchase as it is reasonably priced for good colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are my favourite glosses in the world, I love them more than MAC which is a good thing because they are a lot cheaper. This colour however was a bit disappointing. It looked gooorgeous on my hand a lovely beautiful rose petal pink, but on my deep highly pigmented garish purple lips the colour just didn't show up at all! (Wish I didn't have purple lips!) It still looked nice and shiny and gave me shiny, glossy lips, but it looked like I was wearing a transparent gloss. Wish it wasn't so sheer. It lasts forever on me though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by urnotsospongeygal

i lovelovelovelove it..
ok.. soo the first time i used it.. it wasnt absolute love.. buut a few times later, i got used to it.. it's kind of like a nice pink shade with gold shimmer.. it looks very pretty.. and had 2 hours of staying power

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by danai

Why do I keep buying frosty lip shades when I know they are not my best bet? Why do I not learn from past makeup mistakes?
Anyway since I'm on the fair side of the spectrum, I find that baby pink shades, though pretty in the container, often translate into washed out lips when I put them on. This here is a very light shimmery pink shade that looks angelic in the tube. Compared to other very light pinks, it's not so bad on my lips. Because the actual gloss is so silky and shiny, the light shade doesn't make me look sick, however it doesn't really accentuate my lips the best possible way either. I think it might look fantastic on a darker person though.
To sum things up, this shade is pretty itself but not the best for me (so it's actually my fault that it doesn't work ideally). However the gloss itself is very good so I will use this up and invest in a slghtly darker shade next time. I stated I wouldn't buy again but I'm referring to the shade; I do plan to rebuy the gloss (and I've reviewed it in its general section).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by heartxcontusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just preface this by saying that I love lipgloss. However, I hated this lipgloss because it was too frosty and made my skin look sick and my teeth look gross. The smell is also really disgusting. I don't know why any company would make their lip products floral scented.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by m_cena7

loved the tint but it dried my lips!!too sticky!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Rose Idyllic is very cool-toned and frosty, and looks garish/silvery on my rosy pigmented lips. Also, I'm not a fan of the lavender scent. Fortunately I received this for free, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cranberry7

This lip gloss is alright. I don't hate it but I don't love it. I find it a little too frosty, I have to apply it very carefully and sparingly in order for it to look decent. It has normal staying power and feels moisturizing on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Milyda

The color is a milky pink and imparts a gorgeous shimmer once on the lips without looking over the top.

I love the whole line of Bourjois lipglosses as they are all moisturizing and long-lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Caty_23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product as part of my search for a replacement for my L'Oreal Glam Shine lip gloss in Lychee Sorbet, my HG pale pink lip gloss, which they have recently discontinued. Although the colour in the bottle was an almost identical shade of pink, I was worried that the gloss had a more frosted finish than the shimmery L'Oreal one I was trying to replace. But, I was pretty desperate at this point, so thought I would give it a try. I'm really glad that I did, as it is not frosty at all on me, the finish is more of a pearly shine. It is a very light soft baby pink, which looks great against my pale skin and blonde hair, but may not suit anyone with a darker complexion. Like all Bourjois lip glosses, it is non-sticky and lasts fairly well, although do expect to have to reapply every couple of hours to maintain the colour. It doesn't have a strong smell, just a light sugary make-up scent that you don't really notice when its on your lips. I like the packaging of Bourjois products too, the bottle shape of this gloss looks classy and quite expensive.