April 17, 2014 | 2008 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - Colour Invisible light Illuminating Make Up Base

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This product was a complete waste of money. The packaging was horrible (cant stand, cant sit and the screw top is always loose for some reason, no matter how tight I put it back on). It is a very thick creamy texture, just like a thick face cream which I hate. Primers should be very light. It never held foundation in place well enough, it made my skin look and feel oily. I really think Avon products are all not that great.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by pwatters

I bought this to bring my total up for free shipping. Not worth even that money, IMHO. On my face, it works ok, but if I get any anywhere near my eyes, my eye makeup pills up and the more I wipe, the more it pills! I did not have a problem with pink streaks or sparkles, but this wasn't worth my money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is available in the UK in a very thin 30ml tube which keeps falling over. it is a pinkish, sparkly liquid that you are supposed to put on your face under make-up.
unofrtunately it was too pink and too sparkly and was difficult to spread evenly. another avon product in the bin. in the UK this costs 6. save your money.