April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Crème - Graftobian - High-Definition Glamour Color Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by hairhouse353

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! got a sample first from camera ready - the sample lasted 3 weeks! a little bit goes long way! Tried w/ few diff primers- it worked best for me w/ maybelline age rewind primer. I only put mu on once a day - this lasts all day - about the patchy reviews??? idk? I use a buff puff scrubber every morning b4 mu?
At night I use skin biology tri reduction creme? I did notice w/o primer it's a little drying - I am 40 yrs old

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by honu66

Due to many YouTube makeup gurus who claim cream foundations are wonderful, I have tried Mehron, RCMA, Graftobian, and Max Factor cream sticks to cover a lot of melasma that I have on my face. I am in my mid-40s and have dry to normal skin and yellow undertones.
To my dismay, none of the above foundations work for me. Like other reviewers, though they are highly pigmented, they all feel like a pigmented petroleum jelly. It doesn't set on skin, but with time, get patchy and break up on the skin. This is w/primer and powder and setting spray.
This happens on cold days as well as hot, no matter the humidity. Not sure what the trick is to make them work. If you only need it on for the one photo shot, then maybe this is for you. But like many makeup consumers, I need this to last the day. It's cheap for a reason... I feel.
It doesn't last, it transfers, it gets patchy, and it feels heavy on the skin. Very disappointed.
Would love to know how others make it work!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by govy95

The best foundation i have ever used! I use it on myself and in my free-lance kit. I am in the colour enchantress and i wear a MAC NC 30.The texture is very easy to work with and it can last up to 10-12 hours on me with only 1 touch up.(Varies with different bases and setting methods) The best way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender and make sure you set it properly.(I use small dabs of MAC studio finish powder foundation)

Pros:
-massive colour selection
-good on all skin types
-flawless finish
-doubles up as a concealer to cover mild acne scarring

cons:
-runs out quickly (self use)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Mikipoo19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product.The first hour or so of wearing this foundation I looked STUNNING.. a nice dewy finish with full coverage..OMG I couldn't stop stearing at my self in the mirror at work.. then after like a hour.. i was patchy EVERYWHERE.. was soooo gross.. I have been scared to try this for a normal day out side of work but I can honestly say for heat...THIS IS NO GOOD.. I work in a warehouse and it does not last one bit!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by twigsonic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This makeup goes on and looks good for about a half hour but then seperates into patches all over my face and settles in the creases around my nose. Powder over the top makes this phenomenon even worse. I don't understand why the reviews for this foundation are so good.

I'm coming to the conclusion that most women are using tons of products underneath and on top of their foundation and so reading reviews for a product may be more complicated and not so straightforward. I don't really care how it works over 3 products and under two more (serum, primer, powder, setting mist etc.) I just want to know what will happen when I put this makeup on alone. The reviews didn't reflect the reality of that at all.

Covergirl Outlast is the best foundation I've tried for a just one product and walk out the door situation. Sunscreen, supposedly a primer concealer and foundation all in one. It's the only makeup I've tried that I really only need the one thing and that's it.

I didn't intend this to be a CG review but there it is.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by maddybbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I've been using this for 7 months, the coverage is pretty good, gurus on youtube that demo this always say to get a dab out w/ a spatula and go from there but I tried that and it was just a mess. instead I take my damp beauty blender and press it lightly into the product and bounce the beauty blender on my face. It doesn't have a mat or dewy finish...to be honest it does look a little oily. I find that at the end of the day the foundation separates especially on my chin. It is theatrical makeup so it does not look natural at all, it definitely looks like you're wearing makeup. It is nice and blendable and had good medium to full coverage . I would order a sample from camerareadycosmetics.com before you buy the full size jar so you know if you picked the right color. I think what I like about this product of it's coverage and how pigmented it is, although there's a couple cons I think a different kind of foundation and I think it's definitely worth trying out! (also I have really sensitive skin and I didnt get any breakouts using this)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

I just purchased this and I've had it for about a week. I recently became infatuated with cream foundations and concealers and I did a lot of research and it came down to the Graftobian palette or Cinema Secrets. Finally, I just got both because they are both around $20. I am fairly pale but I never realize HOW pale I am until I get a new foundation. I wear NC15 in Mac, the lightest color, and even that is a hair too dark for me. I was told to get the warm palette #1 and I was really hesitant on that because I always stuck with cool, but the colors match nicely. It took like a week for the foundation palette to get here from Camera Ready Cosmetics and I was so excited to try them! All the reviews I read said the foundation applied best with a beautyblender so that is what I used.
The foundation looks nice initially. It doesn't cover my pores or slight acne scars well at all, which is what I really really wanted it for but oh well, I thought, at least it looks natural. Just a little oily. So I used my Laura Mercier setting powder over the top and problem solved, right? Wrong.. Just touching my face left little finger prints. It doesn't set. So I was just sure not to touch my face. I went to class for three hours and when i came home and looked in the mirror, i was absolutely shocked. My face looked horrible. The foundation had separated everywhere and I looked so greasy in places I don't usually get oily. I don't understand what all the hype is about this foundation. I guess if it would just stay in place and not transfer onto everything, it would be pretty decent. But since it doesn't, I would not buy again.
In comparison, the cinema secrets cream foundattion is better. Still not a miracle foundation, but it is definitely better and it feels so nice on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this because it was a top pick and had many great reviews. the Coverage is pretty good and I found a color match in Sunlit Linen. Basically this feels and behaves like petroleum base with pigment -compound which it basically is. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't have anything in it that sets this onto your skin, so even if you set it with powder, it will start to seperate on your skin after a few hours.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by sydriam9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is AMAZING...I think I have found my HG foundation. I was so surprised when I tried it. I used a damp beauty blender to apply and my skin looked flawless and airbrushed. I used the warm palette #2 and mixed two shades to get the perfect match for my skin. The price is very reasonable. Definitely worth the try.