November 21, 2014 | 1778 users online

Crème - Graftobian - HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by puggle3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation (warm shade Femme Fatale) with a damp sponge and it has the most amazing coverage. I have used this for about 2 years.

Pros:
Natural buildable coverage with a creamy texture - can be used as a concealer or foundation depending on how it's applied. As others have said it 'looks like skin'.
Lasts ages! (Have used my latest pot for the past 4 months and it's far from finished).
Huge range of shades that blend easily - warm, neutral, cool. (May make sense to buy a palette or samples to test first).
Do not find that it oxidises.
Packaging is small and lightweight - can easily dab beauty blender or similar straight into it.
Price is so cheap for the quality of the product.
Find that it lasts well when set with powder and setting spray (6-8 hours).
Does not break me out (I have oily, acne-prone skin).

Cons:
Sometimes I find that this can transfer or rub off if I touch my face.
Not easily available - I have to order from the US.
May not be the best for oily skin if not set well. (I have oily skin and find that it definitely needs to be set with powder in some areas).

Despite the cons I will keep repurchasing as long as they make this foundation - high quality, great price and looks beautiful on.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man did I order the wrong color in this!!! After talking with the salesperson on the phone we concluded that the neutral tone palette would be good for me..but nope! i got it today and I should have gone with warm --I hate that I can't return it! It looks so ashy on my skin that I don't know what to do with it!

That said, I absolutely love the texture. It's super super super creamy and blendable, but the coverage is light --yes I have the wrong color, but i was trying to see if some light brown spots I have around my nose would be covered and they are not...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by plumpkinplush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in warm #2 palette for my NC37-40 skin and I've never looked back!

Pros:
++Amazing and controllable coverage.
I use it as my undereye concealer sometimes and foundation. I prefer the "I just have naturally flawless face look" and I use this lightly on the areas that need it. Looks oh so natural! Perfect for those who want to look like you just have perfect skin. I've been using this for a few months and I haven't finished half of the shade/s I use regularly! Have I mentioned it looks like skin?
++Foundation, highlight and contour in one (has 5 shades).
Depends on your skintone. In the summer when I get darker I have no trouble looking for another foundation because I just have to use a darker shade or mix my current one with a tiny bit of the darker one and use the lighter shade for highlight. Travel friendly.
++Packaging
I'm all for practicality. Clear top, lightweight, easy to clean and bring around. Never opens unintentionally.
+Staying power. Lasts around 6-7 hours in the very hot and very humid climate I live in if primed properly. Not bad. It lasts longer in better conditions. I have combination-oily skin. It's not waterproof so if I sweat heavily during the day or during workout I notice fading, but fades evenly. I do not use setting sprays, just primer and setting powder.
++Lightweight.
++Easy to blend.
++Easy to apply.
++Color match.
They have a ton of shades to choose from.
++Price.
This would last me a long time and I have the palette form, not the full-sized one.

Cons:
--Not as readily available as other drugstore or high-end products.
You might have to rely on swatches on the internet or order samples first.
For the performance of the product, I'll still search for it.

This converted me to cream foundations and brands that are not "mainstream".

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would not recommend this to people with acne prone skin because it contains lanolin. I can't give a full review as I only wore it a few times because it broke me out almost immediately. It did give me a doll like complexion, though. Transfers easily, too.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a very different kind of skin color due to the mixture of races I have so its hard to find foundation that fits my skin color perfectly, I love this foundation and its awesome. I purchased the warm 2 palette and found the perfect color and ordered the big one which last a really long time. I would suggest to get the palette then you can highlight and contour with the other colors and also i could use the other colors as my skin tanned. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by hairhouse353

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! got a sample first from camera ready - the sample lasted 3 weeks! a little bit goes long way! Tried w/ few diff primers- it worked best for me w/ maybelline age rewind primer. I only put mu on once a day - this lasts all day - about the patchy reviews??? idk? I use a buff puff scrubber every morning b4 mu?
At night I use skin biology tri reduction creme? I did notice w/o primer it's a little drying - I am 40 yrs old

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by honu66

Due to many YouTube makeup gurus who claim cream foundations are wonderful, I have tried Mehron, RCMA, Graftobian, and Max Factor cream sticks to cover a lot of melasma that I have on my face. I am in my mid-40s and have dry to normal skin and yellow undertones.
To my dismay, none of the above foundations work for me. Like other reviewers, though they are highly pigmented, they all feel like a pigmented petroleum jelly. It doesn't set on skin, but with time, get patchy and break up on the skin. This is w/primer and powder and setting spray.
This happens on cold days as well as hot, no matter the humidity. Not sure what the trick is to make them work. If you only need it on for the one photo shot, then maybe this is for you. But like many makeup consumers, I need this to last the day. It's cheap for a reason... I feel.
It doesn't last, it transfers, it gets patchy, and it feels heavy on the skin. Very disappointed.
Would love to know how others make it work!

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by govy95

The best foundation i have ever used! I use it on myself and in my free-lance kit. I am in the colour enchantress and i wear a MAC NC 30.The texture is very easy to work with and it can last up to 10-12 hours on me with only 1 touch up.(Varies with different bases and setting methods) The best way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender and make sure you set it properly.(I use small dabs of MAC studio finish powder foundation)

Pros:
-massive colour selection
-good on all skin types
-flawless finish
-doubles up as a concealer to cover mild acne scarring

cons:
-runs out quickly (self use)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Mikipoo19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product.The first hour or so of wearing this foundation I looked STUNNING.. a nice dewy finish with full coverage..OMG I couldn't stop stearing at my self in the mirror at work.. then after like a hour.. i was patchy EVERYWHERE.. was soooo gross.. I have been scared to try this for a normal day out side of work but I can honestly say for heat...THIS IS NO GOOD.. I work in a warehouse and it does not last one bit!