Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 5/12/2015 3:00:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I was able to visit Makeup Mania in Denver and get a perfect match. Cashmere Beige. When I got home I started experiencing buyer's remorse~ it seemed so goopy and too dark and weird. And then I took it out of the packaging and started experimenting.
This foundation can be as sheer or heavy as you want to make it. Used straight it's a great concealer. I sheer it out with primer or moisturizer. The ratio depends of how my skin looks on a given day. I love that flexibility. And believe me, this foundation is so pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long long way. Naturally I learned that lesson the hard way.
I applied this foundation to one half of my face and was stunned to see it was a perfect match to my skin colour. It evened out my skin tone, blurred out pores and lines, covered dark circles. My skin but way way better. I'm a believer!

on 3/26/2015 10:19:00 AM

Love the Graftobian products! I'm mega pale so find it impossible to get an under eye concealer that brightens / highlights. This make does the best range of colours for pale people! I buy the Ultra Lites set and love it I can wear all colours as concealer and under eye brightener and forehead highlight. It is an oily creme but I find it is no bother (I have combination skin) and still find it stays fine!
Do recommend this product.. unfortunately it's not that easy to find in the UK so you'll have to order it from America in most places meaning shipping takes a bit longer but do love the product and like I say the colour range for us pale people is great! Price isn't too bad as you do get 5 different colours and it lasts ages the smallest bit goes so far x

on 2/1/2015 2:28:00 PM

There is a learning curve to using this product. For a awhile, I hated it and placed the items I had up on swap; now I love it. Here's why:

*Shade match. No line comes CLOSE to the pale shades offered by Graftobian.

*Price. This product is highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. The value is excellent.

*Coverage. Full coverage is easily achieved using a small amount of product. It can easily be thinned out or used only as spots here and there.

The trick, for me, is highly moisturized skin, else, every pore shows. Also, I could not find any sponge that worked; not even the BB. A dense buffing foundation brush (Sigma, Tarte, Too Faced, etc) is needed as you do have to buff it on/in and then set with some type of powder. Experiment because the finish is worth it; my skin looks and feels amazing.

on 1/16/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used the Graceful Swan creme foundation. I know it states it is NC15-ish, but I don't think that is completely accurate. It seems to be lighter in color than NC15. There's also a lighter shade, Ivory, for warm-toned pale girls that is probably one of the palest foundations I've come across.

As a person with dry skin, this foundation is not very dry skin friendly. You can slather on all the moisturizers in the world or even a damp Beautyblender, but this stuff will still manage to emphasize dry patches or any hairs (e.g. peach fuzz or the light hairs between your eyebrows), which is largely the reason I won't be using it again after using it up.

This being said, there are perks to this: it is relatively cheap and for a cream foundation, $18 for 0.5 oz is pretty sizeable compared to the 0.42 oz offered by NARS or Cover FX. Furthermore, I found I didn't really need a concealer when using this because it is opaque.

Ultimately, I will not repurchase, but as in all foundation-related issues, ymmv.

- Cheap for product per oz of 0.5 oz for $18
- Very opaque
- Wide variety of shades available

- Dry-skinned folk will struggle to make this work

on 11/2/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this foundation (warm shade Femme Fatale) with a damp sponge and it has the most amazing coverage. I have used this for about 2 years.

Natural buildable coverage with a creamy texture - can be used as a concealer or foundation depending on how it's applied. As others have said it 'looks like skin'.
Lasts ages! (Have used my latest pot for the past 4 months and it's far from finished).
Huge range of shades that blend easily - warm, neutral, cool. (May make sense to buy a palette or samples to test first).
Do not find that it oxidises.
Packaging is small and lightweight - can easily dab beauty blender or similar straight into it.
Price is so cheap for the quality of the product.
Find that it lasts well when set with powder and setting spray (6-8 hours).
Does not break me out (I have oily, acne-prone skin).

Sometimes I find that this can transfer or rub off if I touch my face.
Not easily available - I have to order from the US.
May not be the best for oily skin if not set well. (I have oily skin and find that it definitely needs to be set with powder in some areas).

Despite the cons I will keep repurchasing as long as they make this foundation - high quality, great price and looks beautiful on.

on 10/20/2014 4:31:00 PM

Man did I order the wrong color in this!!! After talking with the salesperson on the phone we concluded that the neutral tone palette would be good for me..but nope! i got it today and I should have gone with warm --I hate that I can't return it! It looks so ashy on my skin that I don't know what to do with it!

That said, I absolutely love the texture. It's super super super creamy and blendable, but the coverage is light --yes I have the wrong color, but i was trying to see if some light brown spots I have around my nose would be covered and they are not...

on 6/24/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in warm #2 palette for my NC37-40 skin and I've never looked back!

++Amazing and controllable coverage.
I use it as my undereye concealer sometimes and foundation. I prefer the "I just have naturally flawless face look" and I use this lightly on the areas that need it. Looks oh so natural! Perfect for those who want to look like you just have perfect skin. I've been using this for a few months and I haven't finished half of the shade/s I use regularly! Have I mentioned it looks like skin?
++Foundation, highlight and contour in one (has 5 shades).
Depends on your skintone. In the summer when I get darker I have no trouble looking for another foundation because I just have to use a darker shade or mix my current one with a tiny bit of the darker one and use the lighter shade for highlight. Travel friendly.
I'm all for practicality. Clear top, lightweight, easy to clean and bring around. Never opens unintentionally.
+Staying power. Lasts around 6-7 hours in the very hot and very humid climate I live in if primed properly. Not bad. It lasts longer in better conditions. I have combination-oily skin. It's not waterproof so if I sweat heavily during the day or during workout I notice fading, but fades evenly. I do not use setting sprays, just primer and setting powder.
++Easy to blend.
++Easy to apply.
++Color match.
They have a ton of shades to choose from.
This would last me a long time and I have the palette form, not the full-sized one.

--Not as readily available as other drugstore or high-end products.
You might have to rely on swatches on the internet or order samples first.
For the performance of the product, I'll still search for it.

This converted me to cream foundations and brands that are not "mainstream".

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I would not recommend this to people with acne prone skin because it contains lanolin. I can't give a full review as I only wore it a few times because it broke me out almost immediately. It did give me a doll like complexion, though. Transfers easily, too.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have a very different kind of skin color due to the mixture of races I have so its hard to find foundation that fits my skin color perfectly, I love this foundation and its awesome. I purchased the warm 2 palette and found the perfect color and ordered the big one which last a really long time. I would suggest to get the palette then you can highlight and contour with the other colors and also i could use the other colors as my skin tanned. Love this.

on 4/10/2014 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

Popular Crème Foundations