July 25, 2014 | 1025 users online

Lotions/ Creams - J. R. Watkins - Lemon Cream Hand & Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells. The fact that it's a moisturizing and wonderful hand and body lotion is just a bonus. I finally picked this up for $9.99 at my local Cracker Barrel. I've been looking for a luxurious hand cream for years now and I finally found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by missstarsineyes

I love this lotion. I love gourmand scents, so this is right up my alley. This is a lemon vanilla scent. This is one of my top three lotions. As far as a lotion, there is a little to be desired in that the cream remains a little sticky and doesn't completely settle in the skin. I only use on my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by luvbeauty27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite body lotion. Alot of scented lotions give me a headache and this one does not . It has a nice lemon cookie smell . I've noticed alot of lemon scented stuff smell like dish detergent or perfumey this is a wonder change.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells amazing, really lemon cupcake without a too sugary-smell. It is also really moisturizing, and a little goes a long way! I got this in a small travel pouch from Shopper's for like 15$ and it was really a bargain (came also with the aloes version of this one, 2 other cream and 2 cuticle butter). It is almost too much moisturizing because I use hand cream at work and it is a little bit greasy on the computer but, who cares :P My hands feels soft and smell yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by avuwo

I LOVE this stuff. I remember using the body butter version a few years ago and recently saw the lotion on sale at Target. Like previous comments, the smell is foodie, and smells like a lemon vanilla cake. The smell is delicious and the lotion absorbs and moisturizes well. Definitely one of my favourite drug store lotions

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I think the wrong people got a hold of this stuff!! This lotion is for the foody/gourmand type of people those who LOVE: Cake Beauty, Jaqua, The Body Bakery, The Coconut Hut, Philosophy. LaLicious, Lavanilla, and the ever so missed but not forgotten, Tutti Dolci!

Really, I'm so suprised this isn't popular and funny enough, after buying the now discontinued Lemon Vanilla, which was back for a limited time a few weeks ago from B & BW after reading the reviews for that, it sounded like the Lemon Vanilla was a great sugary cakey lemon cookie type scent-it is not! But I ran out like an idiot to find it at my local B & BW and got extremely disapointed. Ironically, my DAD bought this from Whole Foods to replace the lemon hand creme from Watkins, but he got the lotion instead because of the price and gave it to me...literally yesterday! I'm writing this review because of the whole Lemon Vanilla BBW lotion and how I have an AMAZING replacement!! This stuff is sooo good you could eat it! But you can't. OMG I love it. Perfect Lemony vanilla frosted white cake. TO DIE FOR. Enough said.

Foodies, where are you?? I really feel like your missing out!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by BuffaloHockeyGirl

this is the mostly gorgeous lemon scent ever... I can't keep sniffing my hands. It's buttery, creamy, vanillary-lemon perfection. It's more of a dessert smell than fruity, but the lemon is definitely not overpowered by the cookie-cakey aroma. It's just a perfect marriage.

Ok enough with the smell. To say the smell is buttery, though, is a good intro to how the lotion feels- which is rich, buttery moisturizing. My hands felt a little dry after a long, hot shower so I slathered some of this on (partly because it was a good excuse to smell it again) and my hands were cured immediately!

Loooove this product and I really want to try more of the lemon stuff in this line. Hopefully everything else smells this good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This smells SOOOO good, just like lemon cookies. I bought the lotion, hand wash, and body oil just because I'm obsessed with the scent! It's a pretty good moisturizer and gets the job done. I would prefer it to be a little richer, but it's a good every day moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by aimela

Very rich and moisturizing, top it off, it smells so yummy. Like lemon creamsicle. Yummy. The only downside is that the scent is pretty strong and lasts all day long. Not ideal if you want to wear your own fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by biometal