Bonne Bell Lipsmackers--Fanta flavors

3.9

I love Lip Smackers, and it's my favorite lip balm/lip gloss brand.
Unfortunately....I'm allergic to all four Fanta Lip Smacker flavors (grape, orange, pineapple, and strawberry), especially the strawberry one. The packaging is pretty, and the scents of them are pleasant, but I can't use them if they make my lips feel numb.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the fanta grape flavor and i really love it. It tastes and smells amazing. It has a very nice light purple color and it looks a bit glossy. It won't heal your chapped lips, but it will moisturize your lips if they were healthy to begin with. I always repurchase it because i can't get enough of it's amazing taste and smell!

on 4/28/2013 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This Fanta Lip Smacker is my favorite so far. It just has everything you want. This is the first one I actually finished, in a month or so. It tastes and smells great, although it dries out my lips pretty fast, but hey, what to expect from a 1,99 dollar Lip Smacker?

The smell is EXACTLY like real Fanta, with maybe like 3% chemical scent in it, I guess? It's really amazing, I don't think they could've made the scent more realistic than this.

The taste is also just like real Fanta, although this one isn't as sweet, and it's more waxy. But also this is just awesome, they've done a great job.

The packaging is beauuuutiful! Fanta logo with all these little details around it. Great. Also on this one, the sticker tends to get loose.

on 9/21/2012 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the scents, however can get overwhelming if you don't rotate your lip balms every day or other day. Has a horrible flavor so I have to remove it before I eat, but is very moisturizing and cheap, so I keep it for when I'm not eating lol. I looove scented lip balm so still giving it a 4, for the sniffing enjoyment. =) I have grape and strawberry opened at the moment, I think I used the orange one too.

on 9/6/2012 6:53:00 PM

Smells and tastes just like fresh orange juice. I apply this most nights before I go to sleep and wake up with soft lips. Would buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have two fanta lip smackers, i have the grape, and the pineapple. The grape one smells like grape medecine, which is decent in scent, it's also very strong ; people can smell it on me. The pineapple one is great!! Smells fruity and tropical, and is alot better than the grape! Individually, the grape would get a 3, and the pineapple a 4.

on 5/24/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The reviewer below me is sooo right, this product will make you smile :) That's the main reason why I love it, it is so fun to use! It smells like Fanta and tastes like oranges and clementines! It gives a subtle gloss to your lips and it is moisturising enough for me. Will keep this one in my purse all the time :)

on 4/10/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

LOVE all of them!!! :) it doesn't have hyper hydrating power, it is not the best treatment for chapped lips, it is not the most beautyful coloured lipgloss, it doesn't protect you from the sun. it doesn;t help fight with the sings of ageing. it doesn't have the best contemporary packaging. but why i gave 5 lippies then? simply beacuse every single time i wear it -any of the 8 flavours- it makes me smile!! it has the smile factor for me and this is the reason i have always at least one in my bag..as long as i can find it i will buy it again and again..

on 12/4/2008 10:40:00 AM

here there are two flavours available, the regular Fanta and Fanta Strawberry. I LOVE THE SMELL! really! plus it feels great on your lips.
the packaging looks so cute, but when you take the stick with you, in your purse or pocket, the letters will start to fade a little. oh well, I still love them though!

on 11/15/2008 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Fanta flavors are great! They are just like regular lipsmackers but with Fanta soda flavors. What's not to love?

Popular Lip Glosses