Badger Cocoa Butter Lipbalm in Cool Mint

4.9

Not tested on animals

*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Fair Trade CertifiedTM Cocoa) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, and CO2 Extracts of *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), & *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Essential Oils of *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint), & *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very nice lip balm and probably my favorite so far. I have bought this one several times and love the Badger line of lip balms as they are all very moisturizing and do not dry out my lips in the slightest.

on 12/11/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have tried more natural/organic balms than I can remember, but I always come back to Badger. They are without doubt the most effective balms I have ever used and no other brand makes my lips as soft. The tube is huge and lasts for ages, so great value for money. The Cool Mint and Lime Rocket are definite favourites. I wouldn't buy anything else!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a great lip balm. A little pricey, but organic and tastes and smells like mint chocolate. The balm is extremely smooth and goes on easily. It leaves my lips moisturized for a long time with a gentle coating. It also works great under l/s as there is not too much slip. I would purchase this again for sure. I ended up getting the trio, and this flavor was my favorite.

on 3/17/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this. It's just like 100% cocoa butter stick but more moisturizing and much better packaging. I don't smell any plastic. It softens and stays on my lips a long, long, time. It has a mild mint cocoa butter scent and taste. Think mint chocolate! It has become my favorite lip balm. Have repurchased and will continue to repurchase as long as it's available.

on 1/28/2012 11:48:00 PM

this was an impulse by at ulta and it has become my #1 lip balm. the tube is huge and has lasted me a very long time. you can feel it sinking into your lips, giving a little tingly sensation from the mint. my lips stay hydrated throughout the day without having to constantly reapply. i am in love with this product, and will be buying again!

on 9/16/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best organic lipbalm I've ever paid for! It's creamy, sinks in nicely, it doesn't feather over my lipline and smells amazing! I love minty products during summertime and since I got it, it's the only product I've used on my lips. I bought this in a trio for around 20$, which is not cheap, but I do love the fact that they're completely organic! I couldn't find the colored versions and the reviews made me not want to look for them :P so I just melt a bit of this with the tiniest drop of mac lipmix in Crimson and voilą! Perfect lipcolor for summer.

on 8/10/2011 2:58:00 PM

This lip balm goes on smoothly and feels creamy and comfortable on the lips. It's not too thick or sticky. It has a nice minty smell and feel, but I find that there really isn't much of a taste to it. It stays on my lips for a decent amount of time for a lip balm, and it is very hydrating on my dry lips. I also like that this is organic. I'll definitely buy again!

on 1/3/2011 8:14:00 PM

The taste/smell is refreshing and soothing mint. My favorite features are that it's not sticky & the organic ingredients. The balm is a rich yellowish color like bee's wax (not on lips!!). It comes in a bigger tube than usual lip balms/ chap sticks.

on 8/17/2010 7:56:00 PM

This tastes like chocolate mint chip ice cream! I was expecting a strong Burt's Bees-type of mint flavor but it was actually a smooth, sweet-ish chocolatey-mint flavor. Really tasty! Moisturizes really well too. I have lips that get dry and red and stingy, so I always make sure to moisturize before I go out. This stays on for a few hours and keeps my lips moist. Pretty good considering I lick my lips a lot.

Texture-wise, it's smooth and easy to spread. Which is great because there's nothing worse than trying to apply hard dry lip balm to chapped painful lips.

Will buy again!

on 6/26/2010 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! The tingly feeling from the mint feels absolutely amazing. I thought this product did a good job of keeping my lips hydrated too. Will definitely repurchase!

Popular Lip Treatments