August 30, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Fruit Spritzers-Watermelon Splash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Overwhelmingly artificial watermelon scent but because of the stickiness it does moisturize well and gives a pretty sheer pink/red gloss. I received this in a swap so can't comment on the price. I wouldn't buy it as I prefer higher end glosses which aren't so sheer (and fruity) but I will continue to use this up. Overall not a bad product for casual days but if I lost this tube I probably wouldn't even notice.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is wayyy to sticky and messy. The packaging really irritates me when i have to squeeze the product out and too much comes out and it gets all over my teeth and lips and tastes horrible. Yuck! It smells really good and the colour looks good but it doesnt last very long, it probably stay noticeable on your lips for about an hour but I wouldnt recommend you to take this out with you for touch ups in case you get yourself in a big sticky mess

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It definitely is slick- as someone else posted it borders on oily feeling on lips. The slick feeling lasts a reasonable time. The color is very sheer, which I like, and the shine is noticeable but not too much for daytime. The only thing I really don't like is the strong sweet fruity fragrance - it drives me crazy and is strong enough for people around me at school to notice. That's too strong!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by poppingcorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It is such a great product. It is moisturising, looks great and smells amazing. It is slightly sticky but lasts for a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip gloss was very moisturizing. The colour was very sheer though and the product separates in the tube after awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

It looks nice in the tube. Also, it is not really sticky, like advertised. However, Ive never encountered a lip gloss that felt so OILY since I was 12 and bought my first kiddie lip gloss for $.50. It felt wierd to put it on my lips, it looked like I just ate fried chicken or something and forgot to wipe my mouth. Also, the color separates in the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim but really don't care for it. The scent is pleasant, but the consistency of this is too runny for my liking. I do not expect a lot of staying power from lip glosses but this one is exceptionally weak in that department.

It does feel moisturizing, on the bright side and is not bad for casual, everyday use as an alternative to simply wearing chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by beelovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love loooove it !! Moisturizing , non sticky , non drying after if wears off , and it smells wonderful like a strawberry jolly rancher it doesnt taste nasty but it really doesnt taste like anything. The price is reasonable and color is very pretty its sheer but it has color, even more so with my already pigmented lips ...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this gloss!
It's a sheer, juicy red color on the lips. It doesn't last as long as others would, but it's not that difficult to reapply and I don't mind it that much. Especially since there are many things about this gloss that make it great. It's not sticky like most glosses can be and look very natural and shiny. The color is flattering. It also smells and tastes completely delicious. I think it's a great everyday gloss because of the light color. it can go with basically any look.
This gloss is also one of the few ones that I don't feel the need to put a balm under. It's very moisturizing all on its own. It says they're supposed to improve the condition of your lips over time. I don't know if it's true or not, but it definitely doesn't dry them out.
The only thing is that I didn't get this until it was on sale. I think $5 is a little pricey considering there's not a lot of color payoff and tube glosses like this go quickly. But if you catch a good sale definitely pick one up. I know I'll be getting the other flavors!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice lipgloss! It adds just a bit of color, kind of a pinkish red. It tastes good too.I well definitally repurchuse!!