E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Not bad brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Got this is two different ELF/Disney beauty books. Great for the crease and blending. And for only $1 you really cant beat the price

i love these brushes! i've bought dozens of them over the last 15 years or so that i've been buying from this brand.

i've gotten three or four duds, but then again i've got one that i've been using for over a decade and it is my favourite eyeshadow brush out of all the ones i've ever used (from any brand) or had used on my face by real pros.

i don't do fancy eyes - i prefer to let the heavy liner and lots of mascara be the star, and generally just do one shade of eyeshadow. for fancy eye-art this may not be the best brush, but for applying one shade, i love these brushes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A very nice brush! For the price I was expecting it to shed but I was wrong. Its soft, cut nicely and evenly, and wether you're using the harshest color you got or the lightest, it applies them vibrantly.

on 7/7/2015 1:18:00 AM

I'm surprised at how great E.L.F brushes are,there has been only one I didn't like. This brush applies shadow perfectly,it's soft like most of their brushes and hasn't shed.This brush is worth more than $1 it preforms as well as some high end brushes.

on 6/18/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Love this brush. I use it, literally, every time I put on make up. It's soft, cut evenly, doesn't shed, blends well, can pack on color. Seriously, this brush is fantastic.

on 4/30/2015 7:07:00 PM

I love this! I cant believe it was only a dollar. It picks up a lot of product and applies evenly. I totally recommend it.

I have a bunch of these. For a dollar why not? They work great and last through multiple washings. Genius. Thank you, E.L.F.

on 3/8/2015 12:59:00 PM

I like this brush so much to apply eyeshadow on the lid! It's a bit big, but the size doesn't annoy me. And for the extremely low price of only 1 (or dollar if you don't live in Europe), you just can't expect the best quality. I would definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I never would've purchased this brush had I not come across the reviews here accidentally. Since It's a buck, Why not try it out. This is actually quite impressive considering it's a dollar. I mean it doesn't do anything miraculous, Just does its job but for the price it does that job very well! It holds powdered eyeshadow without dropping it all before I can apply it & it doesn't lose bristles on my face which even my lancome brushes are guilty of. Very good for a dollar!!

Popular Makeup Brushes