E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/29/2015 11:51:00 PM

This brush is great! It is everything you need so dont waste your money on MAC or Sigma because this is right up there with them for a fraction of the price. That's really all I have to say.

I would hate to think that people feel tricked by this review if they receive a defect brush so I want to explain something to the people that have been complaining about this brush.

I know that because E.L.F. has such a low cost production they have a much lager number of defect brushes compared to high end vendors. So if you are unpleased with this brush because of shedding, broken handle, glue in the bristles etc., PLEASE contact the costumer service because that's not how this brush is supposed to be and the costumer service people are amazing! My guess is they will simply send you a new one if you explain the problem, because they are aware that this sort of thing happens when production is dirt cheap.

As long as it's cheaper for them to replace our defect brushes rather than update production they will keep doing that and we will keep paying next to nothing for this product. They are not a high end vendor and everyone who buys anything from them knows this. A direct consequence of the fact that they can keep prices so low is that there will be a higher risk of receiving a defect product. I see absolutely no problem with this as long as costumer service is aware of this and are willing to ship replacements free of charge.

You get what you pay for and in this case that is actually amazing quality, with the added risk that the seller might not get it right the first time.

on 8/2/2015 9:59:00 AM

I actually use this for my brows with the elf eyebrow kit in dark. As an eyeshadow brush its a little too short and non fluffy for my big lids to apply eyeshadow. Bc when I do it feel myself having to apply pressure and it s too short and stiff for my eyes. For brows I make sure its clean of course and just use it to fill in my brows its simply amazing!

on 7/30/2015 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Not bad brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Got this is two different ELF/Disney beauty books. Great for the crease and blending. And for only $1 you really cant beat the price

i love these brushes! i've bought dozens of them over the last 15 years or so that i've been buying from this brand.

i've gotten three or four duds, but then again i've got one that i've been using for over a decade and it is my favourite eyeshadow brush out of all the ones i've ever used (from any brand) or had used on my face by real pros.

i don't do fancy eyes - i prefer to let the heavy liner and lots of mascara be the star, and generally just do one shade of eyeshadow. for fancy eye-art this may not be the best brush, but for applying one shade, i love these brushes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A very nice brush! For the price I was expecting it to shed but I was wrong. Its soft, cut nicely and evenly, and wether you're using the harshest color you got or the lightest, it applies them vibrantly.

on 7/7/2015 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised at how great E.L.F brushes are,there has been only one I didn't like. This brush applies shadow perfectly,it's soft like most of their brushes and hasn't shed.This brush is worth more than $1 it preforms as well as some high end brushes.

on 6/18/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Love this brush. I use it, literally, every time I put on make up. It's soft, cut evenly, doesn't shed, blends well, can pack on color. Seriously, this brush is fantastic.

on 4/30/2015 7:07:00 PM

I love this! I cant believe it was only a dollar. It picks up a lot of product and applies evenly. I totally recommend it.

I have a bunch of these. For a dollar why not? They work great and last through multiple washings. Genius. Thank you, E.L.F.