Graftobian SETTING SPRAY

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

SD Alcohol 40, Water, Acrylic Copolymer, 2 Amino, 2 Methyl, 1 Propanal Silaxane, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 11/10/2012 12:36:00 AM

Like the other reviewers, I thought this felt like hairspray on my face. Looked at the ingredients...it IS essentially hairspray! I'll stick with water-based sealers when I need one.

on 10/9/2012 1:42:00 PM

I got this after hearing about it from makebyleinabaaaby on youtube. I have always wondered about setting sprays. I heard many good things about it: helping reduce the look of 'powerdy' make up, making your makeup last all day wo budging. Before this, i was using water just to lightly mist my face to get rid of the 'powdery' look. That worked great!!!! but thought I'd give actual setting sprays a try to see what the hype was about. This was only $7.. so i figured, what the heck. WTH is right! This does feel like you've just spritzed hairspray on your face!! It's sticky and tacky feeling...and i sprayed this from a good distance back. I will stick to my water thank you very much. Oh and also, i didn't notice ANY difference in terms of diminishing the powderiness or making my makeup last longer.

on 7/20/2010 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible...Feels like hairspray on my face. Definitely will not ever repurchase.

on 2/5/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product mainly for intrigue. I find that the feeling of this is what I would compare to hairspray. I am 27, so wrinkles are just barely barely becoming a probelm for me. That being said, with this on, they are a BIG problem for me. I should have known better since this is for Theatre, but in the day to day atmosphere, this is not for me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i use this to set my foundation (currently using cinema secrets)....seriously...by the end of the day...my face is not shiny or oxidized.....not oily....nor do i need to touch up with Blot powder....i prefer this over Mac Fix+...and this is pretty cheap as well...curious to try Ben Nye's final seal to see which is better...TIP: make sure u dont spray on the same spot twice or u'll get dry flakey spots!!!! *UPDATE* i barely use this now ever since i've been using Kryolan anti shine powder for my oilies...

Popular Misc Beauty Tools