December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Touch of Smoke

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is fabulous e/s, I love it paired with Natural Eyelight. I bought this on a fluke and can't believe how gorgeous it is. It's made in Italy which always seems to be where all my favorite makeup is manufactured, I wonder where this manufacturer is and if it's the same one that so many lines use? At any rate, this is a subtle yet beautiful e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an HG product for me. It is a sister to the Hint of Taupaz in the EYEBRIGHTNERS line by Physician's Formula. I actually hit the pan of my first one and have bought a second. This is a beautiful light gray. Similar to all the eyebrighter products it looks "speckled" in the pan but blends beautifully when applied. I am a PPP with red hair and this works so well with a charcoal eyeliner and black mascara. It is a good neutral look, especially if you wear of lot of black clothing.
This product does keep it's promise and brightens the eye area. The price is around $7 (Wal-Mart). Unfortunately, the packaging is too large for the pan. Those of you who can depot may want to try.