October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Lady Like

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by SWilisons

Loved the feel and taste of this gloss, but the color was all wrong on me. I have very fair skin and it just didn't work.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like most reviewers, great looking in the tube, but yuck on me!!! Gluey, gooey, yucky. Stay clear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

OHhhh, I adore this and find myself coming back to it again and again. Perfect nude (chestnut) shimmery liquid lipstick. Not sticky, but color lasts through eating and drinking and even showering! This shade is beautiful alongside eyelined (brown) eyes, brown mascara and neutral blush. Try it!!!

EDIT: A recommendation - This liquid lipstick formulation is highly pigmented and shimmery. For a more subtle yet noticeable (but not full-force) look, dot 3 touches of the doe foot applicator (with formula) on bottom lip and "smack" lips together.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Kris20003

I LOVE this frost!!! When I ran out of it, I was franctically searching all over for it, but couldn't remember the name as it had rubbed off of the tube. I only remembered that I had purchased it at a CVS pharmacy store.
First of all, let me say that I am very conservative when it comes to wearing make up. I believe less is more and don't like a "gaudy" look on my face. But, I like a little subtle "pop" here and there and this lip gloss gives me that perfectly. What works for me and my dark skin tone is that I first put Cover Girls' Wetslicks #320 Sugar Maple on my lip. It provides a light, sheer coat, yet a faint hint of color. Then, I add only a light dab of the Milani Glitzy Lady Like. With the intensity of the frost of this product, a little bit is truly all that is needed; plus it makes the product last longer. I take the wand of the Lady Like and lightly spread a very thin line along the bottom lip. I don't even have to cover the entire lip. Then I gently rub my lips together so that the frost will get onto the upper lip. And finally, I line with MAC's Chestnut Lip Pencil. This works well for me, especially for a night out on the town.

Again, the key is, mix it with another shade and don't apply so much. A little really does go a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by jdruler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure what's lady like about this gloss. I don't mind the metallic-ness of the gloss but the color is just off. In the tube it looks like it would be a brownish color but on my lips it was gold. Anyone seen Star Wars? Reminds me of C-3P0's gold color. It's going back. I want to try endulging though!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2008 5:20:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous in the tube, hideous on me. Way too metallicy; I had to return it and I got Endulging instead - it ended up being my HG lip gloss!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 8:45:00 AM More reviews by everythingmakeup

I love this pinky bronzey shimmery lip gloss over a pale, cool pink lipstick like Lancome's "pink diamond". i dont think i could wear this lip gloss alone but it looks so pretty over lipstick. it wears well and i will definately repurchase this gloss. my only gripe is how some of the product ends up on the outside of the tube no matter how careful i am. it can get messy. i'm generally not a fan of lip glosses but lady like is my new HG for lip color. the glitzy glamour gloss tubes go on sale a lot so if youre not sure, pick it up when it costs less. i picked it up on a whim because the color inside the tube was so nice looking. im glad i got it because im surely NOT disappointed with it and i use it everyday!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by annemosca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just the PRETTIEST color in the tube, and the UGLIEST color on my lips!! This is ALL shimmery ugliness.....ohmygoodness.....so unattractive. I'm 39, but even if I was 15 I would not wear this....it is just a bad look all around. Skip it, girls.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Waaay more metallic color than I expected. More like a liquid lipstick - not sticky like a gloss but not as moisturizing as a Slimshine or Almost Lipstick. NOT sticky. Lasts a decently long time as well. Lady Like looks like a shimmery mauve in the tube, but on my lips, all I could see was metallic gold. Holy cow, talk about scary, I looked like I should be on one of the bad Sephora catalog covers! Maybe I can salvage this by using a dot over something matte to spice it up, but not alone!