November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - White 14L

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by biancalestrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was running out of white eye liner so I decided to go to Sephora and pick up one. I normally use the MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl but I wanted to try something new. Big Mistake. I love Urban Decay's black pencil eyeliner, Perversion, so I assumed that the white would be great too. But the white was out of stock. I'd heard good things about MUFE's Aqua Eyes liners so I decided to give their white liner a try (This is a really long explanation). They didn't have a tester out to swatch it so I just bought it. First of all, this is not a creamy eyeliner like Fascinating. This is a sheer shimmery liner. When you swatch it on your hand, you can barely see it except when it flashes the light. White liners are supposed to be used on your waterline to open your eyes up more, but this hardly does anything! I can't even see it when I put it on my waterline. It barely showed up on the upper lash line anyway. The only use for this is in the inner corner/tearduct area to layer under something. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who wants a white waterline liner. And even in the inner corner, this barely did anything! I'm only giving it two lippies because I didn't swatch it before I bought it, but I have a white eyeliner from the drugstore (Rimmel) that works better than this and I couldn't test that. I'll probably use it for the tearduct anyway so that I won't feel like I wasted my money, but I don't find myself reaching for this often. At all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by brendalhp

The line it creates [when I try to rim my waterline] is not consistent. And I need to smudge it using Q-tip cotton stick to make the line smoother, always.

Not going to buy the Aqua Eyes Eyeliner anymore. The range doesn't serve its purpose-it is hard to line my eyes [be it in White or Black shade] due to its inconsistency and after applying them, I need to perform extra techniques to make the eyeliners stay.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by snarkypants

I came to MuA looking for tips on how to make this eyeliner work, and it seems that everyone else has the same problems with it; namely, that it doesn't spread very well, doesn't lay down much color when it does spread, and makes white clumps in the eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by rfred

I like this eyeliner. I wanted it for my waterline to make my eyes look larger and brighter. I can say that it worked! I noticed that when you apply it to the waterline, it doesn't show up on the actual waterline, but collects near where bottom lashes grow. It wasn't completely what I was going for, but still pretty good!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by EmHimes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not impressed with this liner. I was looking for a white liner to use on my waterline. So my review is based on usage for the waterline, not on top of the eyes or inner corners. It probably works better on those areas. As for the waterline, no good. It applies unevenly, inconsistent, and blotchy. I had to remove it once I applied and try again. No luck the second time. I have played with it off and on trying to find a technique to get this to work but I have been unsuccessful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by tartar18

This eye liner is really great for making eyes look wider and more awake. It just takes a little over lapping to get it to show up, but when it does it doesn't move at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by apbunz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my eyes;
very watery and sensitive with oily lids. I've tried shadows and gel liners, but the lasting power of this technique leaves me wanting more.

color;
soft shimmering (almost silver, not quite) white.

texture;
on skin it is very soft - a little too soft - and on the waterline it is too "hard" due to the wax.

lasting power;
excellent due to its waterproofness.

packaging;
straight forward. clear cap makes it easy to pick out from a sea of pencils

my experience;
I have found that a straight up WHITE liner on my lower waterline looks way too harsh. aqua eyes does not apply easily to the waterline, but I believe this works in my favor. When I apply, I get a sheer, shimmering white and the effect is subtle yet gorgeous and really completes an eye look. it makes me look fresh and wide eyed.

I adore this liner for my lower waterline. its true awesomeness is the long lasting, non-smudging for my watery eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this in the inner corner of my eyes and under my eye. I was looking for a white shimmery eyeliner that is waterproof. This is definitely waterproof. no transfer at all. Problem is, sometimes i have difficulty getting it to show up. It draws on sometimes and othertimes, not so much. but when it does draw on, I love the color. I do have an issue with the cap. Don't like that it is clear plastic and fragile looking.

Update: I've traded this in for urban decay's which I like much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Awful for MUFE. Sometimes, I like to use a white pencil on my lower waterline to make my eyes look really wide and bright. This product was unimpressive on my inner rim, it wasn't pigmented enough for the look I wanted. It definitely lacks a creaminess that is so crucial to white liners. I'm sorry to say I have used a white Rimmel liner from the drugstore that is a million times more effective than this one. Boo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2007 1:27:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Looking to find a new way to play up my eyes I found this on Sephora's website promising to make eyes look bigger. It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it does nothing and sometimes it adds a nice little sparkle to my eyes. I will probably keep this around for when I feel like playing with it but would not re-purchase.