September 2, 2014 | 1914 users online

Cleansers - H2O - Marine Cleansing Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Spooty

Non-foaming gel cleaner with iridescent beads that you can burst with a little pressure.Stay away if you are looking for a heavy duty foaming cleanser, you will not like this. I used it in the mornings but not for taking off makeup in the evenings. I would just rub it onto dry skin and rinse off. Works well for combination skin but seems like it would be ok for sensitive skin too. No noticeable scent. Is it wrong to say I would repurchase because I liked the beads? Also, I liked the jelly consistency; it made it easy to get almost all the product out of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

I've had a 1 oz mini of this for years and never seem to like it well enough to continue using it except sporadically. I feel like it either doesn't clean well enough or else some ingredient in it makes me break out. The H2O+ site gives a "tip" to use it to clean "makeup applicators". LOL, yeah, maybe I'll be able to use it up by washing my brushes with it. Slick packaging, looks nice, would not repurchase for my own use, maybe as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sakurazamori

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG cleanser. I used cream cleansers many years ago until they discontinued my HG Maxfactor clean cleanser. Then I found this one. My skin is very sensitive and I don't like soapy cleansers since those dry out my skin. This is very gentle on my skin and I like to massage it for a few minutes before washing it off. It rinses off nicely. I use a make up remover at night before I use this to finish things off. I always stock up when the store has the B2G1 promotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Georgeous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the best cleanser i've ever used. I've used this on and off for about 6 years and really like it. It cleans well and doesn't strip my skin. It lather nicely and leaves my skin very soft. Has never irritated my sensitive face .. actually, it has saved it countless times when i've "experimented" with too many new face products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by madsterss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. It doesn't really foam up but that's the only thing I dislike about it. I just make sure to rinse my face really well before I use it and it works great. I have oily skin and I tend to break out periodically and this helps with both. I recommended this to my sister and she loves it too. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by dbcelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this on and off for 6 years. It's gentle for my sensitive skin but doesn't cleanse super well. I use it in the morning only and something stronger at night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by mzxtine

This cleanser is quite gentle with few microbeads. The scent is nice and refreshing and not at all overpowering. It also removes make-up, too! I tried to put on blush and foundation before using this! :D It is quite expensive though, so I use it sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I Love this cleanser. I can't believe that I have not reviewed this cleanser sooner. I have been using it off and on for ten years. It really helps clear my skin and sooth it. It is a gel consistantcy with moisture beads in it, it does not lather but I remove my makeup with a separtate makeup remover and then I gently rub this cleanser in circlular motions and rinse clean. It leaves my skin very clean not stripped. When I am using a different cleanser and my skin has breakouts I can count on this cleanser to clear my skin up in no time. Great stuff, I will repurchase over and over as long as they keep making it:)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by jenifur

Its watery and does not lather to an enough amount of foam so i don't feel it cleanses well enough. The cleanser is too mild for my combination skin and i will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by kylesgirl407

Terrible product. Creats absolutly NO lather. You put a little blob on your hand and try to lather it and it just falls off. Very strange consistency. Definetly a waste of money.