October 31, 2014 | 854 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Aquawear Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wore this to work and must have at some point rubbed my eyes. When I looked in the mirror I had an imprint of my eyelashes on the skin under my eyes. It just doesn't stay put throughout the day and is a waste of money. I purchased it in black-brown and would not recommend it to anyone. The best drugstore waterproof mascara I've tried so far is Loreal Voluminous.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by texasangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is terrible! I was really wanting to like it, because it is hypoallergenic and waterproof. I needed a cheaper alternative to Tarte's mascara, because as a full-time college student I just can't afford to buy lots of expensive makeup.

Unfortunantely, when I tried this, it did not impress. The mascara gave me thin "spider lashes." It doesn't lengthen or hold a curl. (Ok, it did hold a curl for about 15 minutes.) This mascara volumized a little bit, but nothing substantial. AND, to top it off, it's definitely not waterproof! Tears, rain and sweat all cause this to break down in a matter of minutes. Yuck. In addition to all the above it smudges within a few hours.

I am very disappointed in this mascara, and will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The product was the only WP mascara available in a small specialty drugstore where I was getting eye drops filled on prescription. Negatives" The product smells like lighter fluid, has minimal coverage' dried out consistency & the mascara brush is shaped so that if you take off excess on the tip, it still looks like there's a clump left there. This made applying the mascara to my lashes awkward. Postives: It doesn't flake or smudge. Nothing special here.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by productaholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was on my honeymoon and the husband was taking a lot of photos in the ocean and/or pool. I need more oomph in my eyes so I bought this thinking I could just throw it on and swim. The minute I dove in the water, black soot all under my eyes. Not very waterproof. I wore it during the day when I wasn't in the pool either. All under my eyes. So this gets a thumbs down from me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The mascara is waterproof but nothing dramatic. Just a little thickening and lengthening. It holds the curl well. I will buy again until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

I bought this because it was on clearance. its really old, but its still very wet and goes on smoothly. it dosent do much besides make your lashes black, no volume or lengthening.