October 25, 2014 | 1358 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - T-Zone Makeup Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Relentless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used Scandinavia products by the past and was always on the fence. But this one is really remarkable. It does prep the skin without any greasy or dry feeling. It's like nothing on your skin, but it really helps makeup lasts. And my skin looks better also. Now the real test will be when it is really hot and humid. Can't say anything about that for the moment but I sure will when time comes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my HG primer so far - it really blocks oil and helps my foundation go on very smooth :)
I think it's a lot like Smashbox photofinish primer or MAC Matte, all those primers with silicones in it. The silicone does not bother me, I think it creates the best base for foundation :)
This one is just different from the others, because it blocks the oil like no-mans business! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this after some generally positive reviews here and while I wasn't disappointed, I wasn't overly wowed either. The product did what it claimed to do, it helped prevent shine and I didn't have to blot for 6 hours after application. However, it is not the best I have tried.

My HG at the moment is Sofina Raycious Moist Control Base, which sadly, is discontinued. I will continue to search for my new HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by rasberryrose

I tried this. Didn't make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate primers. I find them to be almost universally greasy, ineffective and general bottled badness. This one, though, couldn't be any more different. I apply 2 small pumps to my skin, wait a couple of minutes, and that's it. My makeup applies like silk, stays on forever and looks so polished. Absolutely love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by VeryVain1985

I think this product didn't work really well on my skin.
The texture is nice, it's easy to spread and sinks in pretty fast.
I would say the texture is better than Peter Thomas Roth Mattifying gel, which I find too thick.

But this product doesn't really control my oily t-zone that well. I still get shiny after 3/4 hours. I would say the PTR mattifying gel does a better job with this. And even though the texture is great, this product actually accentuates the flakes I have here and there on my nose and cheekes. If you don't use foundation you probably wouldn't notice, but I used this primer under my foundation and my dry patches and flakes were really visible. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by poeticsinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I have to say...this stuff is awesome. I'm a die hard "Prime Time" user. That was one of the few makeup items that I never altered. But I decided to try this anyway. At a minimum, it's just as good as the prime time...I think I'm prepared to say it's better. They feel almost identical but I have to blot less with this. That takes it over the edge. They're roughly the same price so I think I've just made a switch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just purchased this at Ulta, it came in a kit along with the cleanser, moisture spray and make up finishing spray. It was on clearance for $19.99, regularly $69.00. I thought it was a good deal, and knew I could return it if I didn't like it. I've already tried the moisture and finishing sprays and was pleased with those. I really wanted this kit for the primer. My skin has been super oily recently, and I've had it with my skin feeling greasy and having to constantly blot.
I tried it for the first time today and I'm very happy with the results. It really works and keeping oil away! I've tried other primers mostly with lots of 'cones in them and my face is not only oily, but the 'cones make me break out. So that's a no win situation.
I've very happy with this! Go get some if you have oily skin! It really does work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first experience with face primers. I avoided getting into primers because adding another step to the "routine" sounded silly. I have actually added this in permanently. I put it all over because I am oily everywhere. I very much notice that my foundation appears smoother and stays matt longer than when I do not use this primer. Also, this doesn't make me break out. I think it may actually seal my face in a way because I break out more often if I do not use it. I took off one lippie because I don't think $20 for .5 fl. oz. is reasonable. I feel that I should get at least a whole fluid ounce for that much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Ericab1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Keeps my oil slick at bay, definitly holds true to other reviews. A must have for oily skin.