Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

4.1

Water, SD Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoat, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Fragrance

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Run, don't walk, away from this finishing spray. Not only did it break me out, make my eyes sting (when I didn't even get it in my eyes, just near them), the company will threaten you if you leave a bad review. Not worth it. There are much better sprays on the market and much more ethical companies to buy from.

Bye Felicia.

on 8/5/2015 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I will never use another setting spray, but this! It makes my makeup last even longer than the Urban Decay All Nighter which I used to love. When using All Nighter, my makeup starts to fade after 8 hours. With this setting spray, 10 hours into it and my makeup still looks flawless…in summer heat!

The only small problem is that I bought the bridal version of this spray which I guess it's a dewy version (equivalent to Urban Decay Chill). Although it makes my makeup looks great in person, I found it to be too dewy in the photo. It’s just personal preference. I will try the regular version next time.

on 7/22/2015 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is so good! I sometimes had to do a 12 hours shift....lovely, I know! This made my make-up stay all day and looked just like when I first applied it. Magic!
I don't know where to start really. I just like everything about it. The mist is super fine and even when you put 12 sprays on, like I do, it doesn't dissolve your make-up, you just have to wait for it to dry. It doesn't oxidise your foundation, which a normal face mist might do.
If you didn't know, this is the exact brand that does the sprays for Urban Decay, but they are cheaper when you go directly to the Skindinavia Site, plus they almost always offer free shipping and an extra full size bottle for a 25$ order. You can't beat that. For me a bottle lasts about 3-4 months, but I use a lot of it, so it could go even longer. Will not be without it. It changes everything. I use the original one, because that is what I first ordered and I like it so I will stick to it, but they offer other ones for oilier skin, for bridal make-up, one that gives a dewy finish.
This one is slightly dewy, but not that much that it gives you a glow; just takes the powdery look away. Nothing bad to say about it. Just try it, it's amazing.

on 7/18/2015 1:48:00 PM

It is hard to tell if this product is working, because most of my migrating makeup is migrating around my eyes. I only apply this product as a final spritz, and to not target any one area on my face. I find that my makeup lasts well even without this product, so I do not feel like this is a necessity for me. I think the choice of formula for your makeup is the best way of ensuring that it lasts.

on 7/2/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This setting spray is complete CRAP. It's $30 to do absolutely nothing. Don't waste your money. I still get oily, and my makeup doesn't last.

on 6/8/2015 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I checked the reviews on this product before buying it and I'm sad to say it hasn't worked on me as well as it has on others...i have pretty oily skin but the bridal spray did keep my makeup on throughout a spirit moving sermon on Sunday, I did have some transfer of product but not nearly as much as usually...so overall its a pretty decent product

on 5/1/2015 1:29:00 AM

I am amazed at how well this product works! I was ready to purchase the Urban Decay setting spray but was a bit apprehensive because of how expensive it is. I had read hit and miss reviews about Skindinavia but because it's a fraction of the price I thought I would give it a go. I am so pleased! It is like magic! I put all my makeup on, spray my face with this little beauty, and it makes my makeup look ten times better! I've used it for a couple weeks now and I've noticed such a huge difference in the way my makeup looks by the end of the night. I wear my makeup all day and it still looks perfect, only if I use this finishing spray. I honestly don't know how I've lived without it! Amazing product, worth every single cent! Absolutely in love! No flaws whatsoever!! It doesn't smell or taste bad (sometimes I accidentally spray it on my lip haha) and the mist is very fine so your face doesn't look wet afterwards. Just an all-round amazing product!

on 4/22/2015 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really don't think any of these skin sprays work, only to add moisture before a make up application or to prevent over powdered cakey-ness. Ive noticed no difference in my make up with or without this product.

on 4/14/2015 6:43:00 PM

This is an excellent product! It keeps my makeup in place all day until I wash it off. The great part is that even though it holds makeup in place so well it still washes off extremely easy at night. Another super wonderful quality about this product is the fact that it is paraben free and has not broken my skin out AT ALL. I have tried makeup setting sprays in the past that felt heavy and sticky on the skin and caused me to breakout, so I was only willing to wear those for special occasions. However, this product is super light, no stickiness or tackiness and causes no problems to my skin at all, so I am able to wear it daily. It sprays very lightly on the skin, has a nice cooling effect and then completely evaporates and does the job tremendously all day. This product is a must-have product for me. I would recommend to everyone that wears makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an alright product, but it doesn't work in the way I had hoped it would. This product eliminates the powdery look of my makeup and creates a beautiful luminous finish on my combo/oily skin, but it doesn't seem to prolong the wear of my makeup, which is the reason I originally purchased it. Skindinavia.com is usually having some sort of promotion that includes free shipping and free minis of their sprays, but I will not repurchase for $30 regardless of the promos as it does not make my makeup last any longer than it would last without it.