September 21, 2014 | 2060 users online

Moisturizers - Skindinavia - Makeup Saving Moisture Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the 2nd Skindinavia setting spray I've used (I started with the 10 years younger version). I prefer the Makeup Saving Moisture Spray, especially during the winter in Minnesota as my skin tends to get really dry. This doesn't seem to dry me out at all and really does set my makeup and look very natural. Very pleased with this product.

2/19/14 UPDATE: I've had to stop using this as I think the denatured alcohol was too irritating for my skin right now. Once I stopped, my rosacea flare improved within a couple of days. Sad as this really did help my makeup last.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have all 3 types of setting spray from this brand. I love this during the winter since I have dry skin. Mine recently ran out. I will use the other 2 bottles. Once i run out i will buy more. No regrets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It works. Period. Keeps makeup on and fresh looking much longer, with the very slightest 'real skin' sheen. Amazing stuff. I'm trying the Bridal version next because Goss loves it, but would buy this again in a heartbeat

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by JayLammMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product. I found out about it from u-tube Wayne Gross makeup artist. If you haven't subscribed to him you really should. He's full of GREAT ideas.
I like the way this product comes out in a fine mist.It is weightless and just seems to lock in the look that you've just worked so hard to create.
The only thing is that I think this stuff is quite expensive. But I will definately re-order (next time the largest bottle)....
Not all products are worth their money but this one is.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by marylola50

I love this product! I bought it the last 3 bottle at Ulta, they were clearanced at $6.99, so I have no idea how much it normally is, but I love this product. It's love that it comes in a spray bottle, although it doesn't distribute very well, so I put it in another bottle that does, and it smells kind of like cucumbers to me, which I love. And it's perfectly hydrating without leaving any kind of film/shine on your skin. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I use this after cleansing and toner, it smooths my skin, and used with the Skindinavia primer (for oily skin) it really creates a great base for concealer and foundation, that very little oil will break through.

I don't think it actually moisturizes my skin at all, but I don't find that I really need this in the morning, so it works very well for me :)
I don't spray it directly on my face though, I find that it won't go evenly, so I spray 2-3 times in my hands and spread the water on my face :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 5:29:00 AM More reviews by ahawke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this great line when visiting NY and whilst quite expensive then with the exchange rate, it's a great line for any MUA. I love the quality of the whole range but also the great individual lines and this spray really helps keep skin moisturised. Definitely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Skindinavia's a great line, and I love everything I've tried from them so far. This spray is perfect prep for my oily, breakout-prone skin, and really helps makeup last. It also has an SPF of 8, which I think is pretty cool. Works wonderfully with the line's primer and finishing spray.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been wearing this under my makeup for the last to days and my makeup looks AMAZING when I put it on (much smoother and more flawless and natural than usual) and it stays looking great throughout the day (and I think I am less oily).

I hope this does not break me out, because it feels weightless and does such a good job of keeping my makeup from creasing and bleeding and melting, etc. So far the Skindinavia products I've tried after months of pondering and waiting to see some reviews that never cane actually live up to the hype. And that is indeed rare!

Will update if anything changes or my skin starts acting funny...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No