December 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Olay Smooth Skin Cream Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by luigi007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This facewash is so good. I was using Aveeno and St Ives before but this really does what it says on the packaging. My skin felt so nice and smooth after washing my face with this and I've added it to my routine in the morning and night. The only reason I gave it four lippies is because to get the smooth skin you have to scrub your face for a bit longer than something like aveeno or st ives but the result is phenomenal!!!

EDIT:
I'm really sad and kind of annoyed that Olay have discontinued this line in NZ as the fresh effects line isn't really making me scream for joy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

I have combination skin and right now my skin is so oily and to be honest this isn't really helping. I don't feel a deep clean after using it and my skin is just as oily throughout the day. I'm not wowed by this product but, I'm also not upset that bought it. I'll use it til I found something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nowhere on this scrub package does it say it's for oily skin so I had no idea I was using the wrong type of scrub for my face - that being said, though, it seems to work well. However, like the previous poster, the second I dry my skin, I have to immediately slather on a moisturizer or my face will begin to feel taut and tight. For the price, you can't go wrong. I'm halfway through one tube and there's another one waiting in the wings. (I must'be bought this as a BOGO). I WILL try another scrub that's geared more toward my dry skin type before using the other tube to see if there's much of a difference. This one isn't bad at all, though. A nice creamy consistency to it and the microbeads aren't harsh. All in all, a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised by some of the bad reviews of this product. I guess everybody's skin is just different. :) Anyway, I have incredibly dry skin, and I have found this product to be pretty moisturizing and also good at removing my makeup. Yes, although it says it's a "scrub", this will not give you a super intense exfoliation, just a gentle one, but that's the perfect amount for every day. I love this! I've been looking for a good dry skin cleanser that doesn't make my face feel nasty, and this one does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CHELLEMI

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first started to properly take care of my skin, my friend recommended this to me. It's all right, but being a scrub you have to really work at it (mechanically exfoliate) to clean your skin from dirt or makeup...anyway, it dried my slightly oily skin out a LOT and was sometimes irritating...my friend still uses this and it works fine for her. I think that scrubs aren't necessary if you have a facial cleanser that can get the same job done easier and gentler (I now use Olay's (Gentle) Foaming Face Wash Cleanser). But it's still something I'd reconsider if I ran out of my usual cleanser and can't find it anywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by 3bee3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is definitely not for dry skin! I do not like throwing out unused product, as a result my skin is getting very dry and losing its glow. I find that most Olay products really aren't designed for dry skin. It would probably work for oily/combo skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by ashley0927

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

first of all, before trying an olay product, go to their website and take the personal consultation. obviously everyone has different skin, and this will help pick the best products for you and your skin. this is how i found this product. i NEVER had a product act like this. for the first time EVER after washing my face, my skin wasnt dry, stiff or red. i always** have to put moisturizer on after i wash my face, but not with this product. my skin felt normal and i was expecting it to get dry later in the day, which it didnt. i'm a licensed cosmetologist and i know all about rough microbeads. idk why ppl are saying its rough - this has the smallest, gentlest microbeads ive ever used. if you use this product, (and its right for YOUR SKIN) you'll be very happy. (BTW: it's only $4.97 at walmart for the large and small)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, I will be using this for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by vithuy13

I really like this product the packaging is good because you can squeeze and it's not overwhelming...and it cleared my skin up a lot, so for people with blackheads, this is for you:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like and appreciate many Olay products, but this scrub totally let me down. I found the fragrance overwhelming, left my skin feeling greasy after washing off the product, and too gentle for my personal taste to exfoliate my skin properly. I will not repurchase and continue to use my long time HG, St Ives.